Rate Dr. Wilma Arruda

Dr. Wilma Arruda's Ratings

you won't find more practical advice. She's been a teacher. She is very kind and listens. Not like other doctors. Huge wait list though.

Submitted March 14, 2010 | flag

Dr. Arruda has been my child's paediatrician since birth - which is now greater than 10 years. She is one of the most caring and knowledgable individuals with whom I have ever had the pleasure to interact with. She interacts well with babies, children and parents. She goes that extra mile to help resolve difficult situations and find resoltions and solutions. She has both the knowledge and network to refer to the best specialists available. We are fortunate to have her in our community.

Submitted April 12, 2009 | flag

Has limited knowledge about some aspects of functioning of children and youth but presents as if she is trained in areas that are within a pediatrictian's expertise. This is especially true about family issues and emotional and behavioural developmental issues.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2009 | flag

If you think your child has Autism, or indeed has Autism you will not get what you need, to make you child better here. The wait and see approach when time is of essence will cost you and your family valuable time. You would be better off informing yourself through your local library on ASD or other childhood disorders. Furthermore, the office staff are some of the rudest I have ever come across which is NOT comforting when you are taking your child to see someone for help.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2008 | flag

Impossible to get in to see her. Staff keep blowing off my concerns. Tried to book Appts for August 3 weeks in advance, told not to bother come see us in January. Go see family doctor about diabetic/preop for my 7 year old

Submitted Aug. 25, 2008 | flag

There is one older receptionist who is always unbelieveably rude to me everytime I've come in!! Fortunately, Dr. Arruda is very caring and thorough with my son. She is very calm and never rushes us through a visit. She listens to my concerns and through her I was FINALLY able to get a proper assessment & diagnosis for my son. Always knew there was more to his condition and she is the 1st specialist to acknowledge that! He is now on the way to being properly treated for his Autism and support for all of us is forthcoming. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Dr. Arruda!!

Submitted Jan. 25, 2008 | flag

DR ARRUDA IS VERY CARING, MAKES YOU FEEL VERY AT EASE. VERY THOUGHTFUL.

Submitted July 4, 2007 | flag

nicest lady, and is really good with her patients

Submitted March 28, 2007 | flag

A very caring doctor, works well with her patients and families. Goes beyond what you would expect from a doctor.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2007 | flag