Dr. Darrell Demchuk

Dr. Darrell Demchuk

Rate Dr. Darrell Demchuk

Dr. Darrell Demchuk's Ratings

Demchuck is the best dentist you will EVER find. If you are lucky enough to be accepted by him, you will never change dentists.

Submitted June 16, 2013 | flag

I've just had my first appointment with Dr Demchuk, and I definitely agree with the other comments here: he's fantastic! He and his wife Peggy were both very warm and friendly - they obviously work well together, and make you feel very welcome. He gave me a good, thorough check-up, explaining what he was doing very clearly and without patronizing. I mentioned a couple of minor issues I'd had; he reassured me that they were minor and wouldn't need treatment unless I really wanted it, but he explained his thinking behind this in a way that made clear he wasn't just dismissing the issue. After the exam, he did the cleaning himself, doing a very thorough job. So, for a combination of a conscientious, thorough professional dentist, with a really warm and welcoming personality (both him and his wife!), he's the guy. I'd recommend him without hesitation! (Oh, and like other people said - great views from the chair!)

Submitted Feb. 27, 2013 | flag

I love Dr. D. I have been going to him since I was born, and he is always so cheery and welcoming as is his staff (Gail and Peggy). He is very thorough and does a great job!

Submitted Feb. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Demchuk is by far the most outstanding Dentist I have ever visited. As a 29 year old woman who is nervous of the dentist, I can actually say I enjoy coming here. He is gentle, kind, knowledgable, and over all just a really great man! He and his wife make a superstar team, very down to earth and personable. I couldnt even tell I was getting a needle! I will refer everyone I know to him. Even if you think your dentist is the greatest, you must give Dr. Demchuk your next appointment. You will never go back. P.S, they have the best river valley view in all of Edmonton. :)

Submitted Nov. 16, 2012 | flag

Darrell and Patti are professional, conscientious, friendly, and go beyond expectations. Thank you for your ongoing care and attention.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2012 | flag

Best dentist in Edmonton, hands down. I have been a patient for 26 years, since I was only a year old. I needed some work done while I was away and my experience was fine, but nothing compared to Darrell. He is a great dentist, but an even better person. Same goes for Patty and Gail.

Submitted July 13, 2012 | flag

He has been my dentist for the past 18 years. I love his genuinly kind and carng personality.Definately after the best interest of his clients. His wife Patty shares all the same qualities and I would recommend this dentist any and everyone I know.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2011 | flag

Best dentist in Edmonton! Always cheerful and does whatever it takes to give exceptional service.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2011 | flag

Dr. Demchuk and his wife/assistant,Patty are outstanding professionals and genuinely friendly people! I have received their excellent, knowledgeable and skilled care for more than 25 years. I rate them as the finest health care professionals I have interacted with in the past 70 years.

Submitted May 21, 2011 | flag

I haven't ever been extra billed. This dentist is the best ever.

Submitted April 27, 2011 | flag