Dr. Michael Cannella

Dr. Michael Cannella

Rate Dr. Michael Cannella

Dr. Michael Cannella's Ratings

His practice charged my $5.00 to send a fax to my pharmacy - that is just unbelievable. Who does that?

Submitted Sept. 6, 2012 | flag

I have been with Dr. Cannella for more than 10 yrs. I'd have to say that he is the best dr. that I have ever received excellent treatment from, in22 yrs. of having my illness. He is kind, caring, listens to what you have to say and makes suggestions for your treatment. He doesn't over medicate. He is one of NJ's top drs. His return phone calls are prompt because the Bayonne staff are wonderful in helping to reach out to him for you.I would highly recommend Dr. Cannella to anyone in search of a dr. for the best care for their treatment.

Submitted July 19, 2011 | flag

My family and I have been using Dr. Cannella for years. He is a wonderful, caring, non-judgmental, psychiatrist. He knows medications well and prescribes accordingly. He will listen to you and never talk down to you. A wonderful doc I would highly recommend to anyone who needs a gentle hand.

Submitted April 19, 2009 | flag

Dr.Cannella has been my dr. for many, many years and I hope he never retires. I don't know what I would do without him! Right from the start, he was very professional, yet kind and caring. He put me on a mix of meds that were less than many other drs. I had seen in the past. And they worked the best. He knows his stuff! Dr. Cannella is not one to over medicate you or "bs" you. He's down to earth and honest. He works with you to help you feel better. He will call you back when you leave a message and will try to get you in as soon as he can if it's before your next appointment.I think he is a great doctor and would highly reccommend him.

Submitted March 8, 2009 | flag

i, too have had a very good experience with dr. cannella. i would definetly recommend him. he was the only doctor to diagnose my illness correctly. he is understanding and takes his time, he seems to truly care about his patients unlike alot of doctors. thumbs up

Submitted Jan. 30, 2009 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Cannella since about 2001. He really helped to turn my life around. He is a wonderful dr. and person. Very kind and caring. He takes the time to learn who you are and listen to you. He doesn't believe in over medicating. He will get back to you when you call him as soon as he can. If you need to see him before your next appt., he'll try and make sure he can do so. He has saved my life and given me hope. He understands my bipolar illness and works with me towards my recovery. I don't know what I would do without him! I'm so glad that he was recommended to me years ago.He has also helped me with several other mental illnesses that mingle in with my bipolar.I trust him in my treatment and feel comfortable with him as my dr. I would highly recommend him to others.

Submitted July 6, 2008 | flag

Wonderful! It's so hard finding a really good psychiatrist who knows the medications really well, and he has been great! Just a really nice person - I highly recommend him.

Submitted May 3, 2005 | flag