Rate Dr. Perla J. Andin

Dr. Perla J. Andin's Ratings

Amazing doctor, she's goes beyond and discovers what causes it every time.

Submitted May 1, 2014 | flag

I have seen Dr. Andin for more than 9 years. She is very knowledgeable and takes her time with each patient to see that they get the greatest possible care. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a primary care physician in the area.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2013 | flag

The office was dirty. The staff are rude. I had to wait more than half an hour even with appt. The doctor seems to be pre-occupied about something else. What an unpleasant first visit!

Submitted Aug. 20, 2012 | flag

I like Dr.Andin. She does listen. Overall I think she is better than most.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2011 | flag

Doc looks uninterested and irritated, at times sleepy. Long wait even with appointment.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. Andin is a kind, considerate and knowledgeable doctor. I have utmost faith in her care.

Submitted June 19, 2009 | flag

Wonderful doctor - really listens, gives you 150% of her time and attention. Knows her medicine and is kind, caring and knowledgeable. Wouldn't dream of going anywhere else!!

Submitted Jan. 21, 2009 | flag

Wonderful doctor who really listens to you. Good nurses. Dr. offers drugs a bit to often though. Left practice because front desk very rude and sour woman who would never fit me in the one time a year when I was truly very ill.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2008 | flag

Very good Dr. Takes the time to speak with you and isn't rushing to the next patient. Very pleasant staff in the office. One in particular (I think her name was Mary ?) was very professional and pleasant. Very good experience.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2008 | flag