Rate Dr. Perla J. Andin

Dr. Perla J. Andin's Ratings

Dr. Andin is a straight shooter HOWEVER if a patient isn't honest with her how can she help you? I have been seeing her for 10 yrs. and she is open to patient suggestions and realizes that we know are bodies best. If you lie or hold back info, she can't be the best that she can. So my advice is trust her, tell her everything and then you develop the best doctor/patient relationship. She knows me, my history, and that's the basis of the best care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Amazing doctor, she's goes beyond and discovers what causes it every time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2375442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

I have seen Dr. Andin for more than 9 years. She is very knowledgeable and takes her time with each patient to see that they get the greatest possible care. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a primary care physician in the area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][563929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2013

The office was dirty. The staff are rude. I had to wait more than half an hour even with appt. The doctor seems to be pre-occupied about something else. What an unpleasant first visit!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][563928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2012

I like Dr.Andin. She does listen. Overall I think she is better than most.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][563927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2011

Doc looks uninterested and irritated, at times sleepy. Long wait even with appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][563926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

Dr. Andin is a kind, considerate and knowledgeable doctor. I have utmost faith in her care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][563925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

Wonderful doctor - really listens, gives you 150% of her time and attention. Knows her medicine and is kind, caring and knowledgeable. Wouldn't dream of going anywhere else!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][563924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2009

Wonderful doctor who really listens to you. Good nurses. Dr. offers drugs a bit to often though. Left practice because front desk very rude and sour woman who would never fit me in the one time a year when I was truly very ill.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][563923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2008

Very good Dr. Takes the time to speak with you and isn't rushing to the next patient. Very pleasant staff in the office. One in particular (I think her name was Mary ?) was very professional and pleasant. Very good experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][563922].votes_count ]]