Dr. Lawrence C. Wolfe

Rate Dr. Lawrence C. Wolfe

Dr. Lawrence C. Wolfe's Ratings

In 1978 my son Charles had neuroblastoma at 4 months old. My son is 35 yrs old now and I believe that my son would not be alive today if it wasn't for Dr Lawrence Wolfe. He could always put a smile on my sons face and he loved the cartoon ties that Dr Wolfe would wear. He's an amazing doctor and I think of him often and also will never forget him. Thank you for saving my sons live.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr Wolfe is the most knowledgeable and kindest MD I have ever encountered. He treated my daughter Nicole with love and compassion that only a father could see.She had a fibrosarcoma of her heart that Dr Wolfe fought and gave us 6 months of life that was priceless. I can never repay him for what he did. He is without question the best. 16 years have passed and I still feel the same about the man as I did 16 years ago. Thank You Dr Wolfe,Sincerly Yours Kevin Henry Nicole Henry"s proud father

Submitted Nov. 22, 2011 | flag

I work in the hospital Dr Wolfe is in and the caring and intelligent man the patients describe is spot on. I would highly recommend him

Submitted Sept. 20, 2006 | flag

My daughter has been in the care of Dr. Wolfe for almost 5 years for leukemia. I truely believe that if I didn't meet him, my daughter would be dead. He saved her life! He gave her and our family dignity and respect. He listens, even more he listens to parents and follows through when they feel "something isn't right". He has the most wonderful bedside manner and compassion. Pain management is high priority with him. I can honestly say I trust him with my daughter's life as well as any of my children. He and all his staff respect the kids and they run the show. I wouldn't hesitate for a minute to refer someone to him. We couldn't have found better or been more blessed. He has an incredible gift with children. I have the utmost respect for him, his knowledge is priceless.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2006 | flag

This is the greatest guy I have ever met. Dr. Wolfe saved my life. If it was not for him, I would not be here today. I can not thank him enough for what he has done for me and my family.

Submitted May 3, 2005 | flag