Rate Dr. Wayne Carman

Dr. Wayne Carman's Ratings

I had a very bad experience with this Dr. and his stuff. I came in for consultation and it was great. They do charge a 150$ for 15 min consultation. It was in the beginning of June. I decided to book my surgery right away - for end of July. Payed a 1,000$ to reserve my day for the surgery. Everything and everybody was super friendly and helpful at that time. However, a terrible thing happened in my family in the next week - my dad had an insult. I had to fly back home for the summer. I called the clinic next week (one month before the surgery date). I was trying to get the surgery rescheduled for couple months. The secretary, was super rude to me this time. She didn't want to listen to my explanations - she said the Dr. booked the nurses, this and that, and it's costing him money. I asked her to talk to the Dr. She said he is not in and she doesn't know when is he going to be in. Call back later - she said. I called in next day, the secretary transferred me to the nurse right away. I had to explain everything to the nurse as well. She wasn't as rude as the secretary. She said she will talk to the Dr. and will let me know. She called back - said they they will make an exception but only this time. I came back to Toronto earlier than I expected. Thankfully my Dad recovered from the insult. I called today to book an appointment. The same secretary was on the phone. She said that the Dr. made a note on my file that in order for me to book a surgery I have to pay in advance since I cancelled last time. I was ok with that. Then I asked her about the available dates - she told me a couple. I said can we please reserve this one and will call you back to arrange the payment. She became very rude right away - said she cannot do that, I have to pay right away, she doesn't care , they have to run a business and on and on. She was so rude and made me feel so bad like I stole something or killed someone. I just said goodbye and hanged up. I was so upset. What type of customer service is that where I'm paying you money and your are treating me like a piece of sh*t? How can I let Dr. to cut me open when treats me like "he has a business running" and only thing he cares is just the money and I'm just another business transaction? I will never proceed with my surgery with Dr. Carman or be involved with any of the people working with him.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

I had one visit with the Doc and he seemed what one would expect from a pro,mind you this was quite a while ago in his younger years.Saw him again about ten years later and I mentioned that I did scar easily.In a very contemptuous tone and look he asked "how do you know that"Just couldn't believe the tone in his voice.Walked out without showing him.Doc's are people and you take a chance.

Submitted April 7, 2014 | flag

my best friend had a BA with Dr Carmen, I came in with her in the consult, he was very knowledgeable and kind and patient to even answer my questions about my b/a. After she had surgery she received roses the nurses were great with her and her breasts looked awesome and still do 2 tears later she is very pleased proud of his work

Submitted Jan. 5, 2014 | flag

I had breast augmentation surgery by Dr Carmen 2 weeks ago - he came highly recommended by a friend who had her BA done by him over 10 yrs ago. I have been THRILLED with my experience with Dr Carmen and his staff. He is knowledgeable, patient, kind and quite skilled. His staff was warm and helpful - all in all Ive had a fantastic experience with Dr Carmen, Im only 2 weeks post op and still have healing to do, but already my armpit incisions have healed beautifully and his staff have been available to me for all my post op questions. Im happy with my choice to have my BA done by Dr Carmen and feel comfortable referring him to anyone who is interested in cosmetic surgery. Thank you Dr Carmen! In love with my new additions :)

Submitted May 28, 2013 | flag

Dr Carmen's secretary Ida had the worst attitude, she have absolutely NO customer service skills, when I asked her for information regarding how they service their client, she acted like she had no time for me. I then understood why, she did not know the answer to my question. Then I later understand even more why she is so rude, Dr Carmen is also rude, and dismissive I walked away feeling horrible for them as I would NEVER refer anyone to them. The entire office is toxic. They don’t care, be very about their clients; we are just a number… Be very careful

Submitted May 10, 2013 | flag

Gorgeous breasts! I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Carman and words just can't express how pleased I am with his work. Dr. Carman took time to answer all my pre-op questions and his nurse did the same, which reduced my anxiety going into surgery. After surgery, Dr. Carman maintained his professional and caring manner by reassuring me to call or visit him with any concerns I may have. Hence, he continues to care for his patients even post-op. The work Dr. Carman did with my BA went beyond my expectations - my breasts are beautiful, they look natural and proportioned, the size of implants compliment my small body frame, the underarm incisions healed without problems and are barely visible, and even my mother (who was strongly against me having my breasts done) loves them and can't believe how great they look! Dr. Carman came highly recommended to me and I'm so thankful for that. Now, I highly recommend Dr. Carman!

Submitted July 27, 2012 | flag

I went to see DR Carman a good 2 years ago to have implants removed do a lift and smaller implants also to have a mini tuck and lipo. He advised me of what he wanted to do by deflating the implants then looking at my original physique this would take some time. Me wanting to have this done ASAP went to another doctor I wish i had waited and went with Carman. I am now going to see him to have fat injections done , he was very professional , and is def not after a fast buck, even when told him i could put the deposit down right away but wanted him just to take them out and get it all done he refused and told me he was not willing to compromise his procedures. That is a good doctor

Submitted April 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Carman did a fantastic job on my breast implants! My breasts feel and look natural as they did before my 3 children! I would recomend Dr. Carman to anyone and felt his helpful nurses and the stay overnight in the clinic lead to my fast recovery!

Submitted April 11, 2011 | flag

Dr Carman is an excellent surgeon and I have always had great consults with him. I have been to him for breast implants, (he downsided my implants, did a great job and my scarring is invisible) fat injection to the lips and botox. He is a very gentle and kind, caring man and I highly recommend.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2010 | flag

Been to Dr c for B.A in 2000. He did a wonderful job. Last year went for Tummy tuck after final Child. I'm tall, slender. Fitness model build. So how is it he left me with 85% stretch marks, and tells me i could easily get another full tummy tuck? Scar is lopsided. Stretch marks are abundant. He said he would help me. His secretary called me back when i got home from 3hr drive, with attitude. Saying i could pay them all but 1000, to hold surgury spot, but then last 1000 apon day of surgury! After he said he would help with cutting revison cost?!He was an artist and great dr in my eyes for 10 years.I highly recommended him to so many.I gave him business.Now after my t.t he is a monster. I was rushed into surgury, cuz he took too long. Treated like hell by his over night staff Alicia. She pulled my legs so hard off the bed for bathroom breaks i screamed. She didn't even give me a chance to get in a better position, no warning. So bad that i held myself after second iccident occured.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2010 | flag