Rate Dr. Boris Havkin

Dr. Boris Havkin's Ratings

This was my 2nd visit with Dr. Havkin. He is thorough and listens intently. (What a breath of fresh air that is!) He explained everything very clearly. I am so grateful to find a doctor I trust.

Submitted June 11, 2014 | flag

My best doctor, and I have a few. He is very patient orientated and caring. He found my prostate cancer tumor when it was still very small.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2013 | flag

Two major issues - one is Dr Havkin takes multiple vacations a year and so appointments are often rescheduled and you have delays in having you ailment attended to. But the aspect of his practice that brought me to this site is his office staff, in particulate his gatekeeper Rhonda. She is so over the top you cease to get angry and you just have to laugh. If you happen to know the character Nurse Ratchid from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, imagine her on her worst day. If you don't though, I'll just say she is easily the most unsuited person to deal with the public (and especially people will illness) that I've ever encountered. Too bad, because the rest of the support staff there is great. But boy, that Rhonda - a real piece of work is she!

Submitted May 22, 2013 | flag

His office dropped me like a hot potato once I lost my insurance. I offered to pay out of pocket, but my appointment was canceled and they have failed to return my calls. I'm very disappointed in Dr Havkins office after having been a patient there for over a year. Shame on you Dr Havkin and shame on your office.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2013 | flag

Since I only have one kidney, i can't afford to make a mistake. Dr. Boris is an expert "shot" with the Lithotripper and Lazer "guns". He takes the time to explain what is going to happen, how he's going to make it happen and what all the options are. The vasectomy he gave me was about 1/2 the time of a haircut and less painful. Well educated, experience and ahead of "the curve". Returns phone calls and emails.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2012 | flag

Very thorough! Pleasant. Truly cares about his patients.

Submitted June 30, 2011 | flag

Dr Havkin is the best urologist I've ever had. Unfortunately, due to a change in insurance, I had to change doctors. My new urologist does not compare to Dr Havkin. If I had the money, I would pay cash just so I could go back to him again. This Dr is very caring, spends time with you, and makes sure you understand EVERYTHING before you leave the exam room. I have nothing but praise for him. I did find one of his office staff a bit rude once, but she's no longer there, so I guess that was an issue that was taken care of, after all. He has a very nice staff now (or the last time I saw him).

Submitted Sept. 14, 2010 | flag

Doctor was very patient, kind, and helpful. He took the time to listen to my symptoms and complaints, and was genuinely caring.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2010 | flag

The treatment that the doctor gave did not work, He was running from room to room. He was rude.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2009 | flag