Rate Dr. Hilary Hui

Dr. Hilary Hui's Ratings

Dr Hui has looked after our family for over 10 years. Good sense of humour and is a good listener. Staff is very accommodating. Need to pay for parking.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2013 | flag

He has been my doctor for 38 years.I feel very fortunate to have him in my corner.He has a lot of knowledge, great skills, is warm friendly and always takes the time to ensure you are well understood and looked after.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2013 | flag

New staff, the mandarin speaking woman, is the only pitfall in Dr. Hui's office. Rude! Not friendly at all! But Hilary is great. A funny and professional guy!

Submitted Nov. 16, 2009 | flag

Been my doc for many years. Long waits. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Front desk support very helpful.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2009 | flag

Been my doc for over 14 years. Great guy, great doc, LONG WAIT time! only bad thing

Submitted April 5, 2009 | flag

He's been my doctor for 30 years and I have never had any concerns about his abilities as a GP.

Submitted March 19, 2007 | flag