Rate Dr. Hilary Hui

Dr. Hilary Hui's Ratings

Dr Hui has looked after our family for over 10 years. Good sense of humour and is a good listener. Staff is very accommodating. Need to pay for parking.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1401050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2013

He has been my doctor for 38 years.I feel very fortunate to have him in my corner.He has a lot of knowledge, great skills, is warm friendly and always takes the time to ensure you are well understood and looked after.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1401049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2013

New staff, the mandarin speaking woman, is the only pitfall in Dr. Hui's office. Rude! Not friendly at all! But Hilary is great. A funny and professional guy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1401048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2009

Been my doc for many years. Long waits. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Front desk support very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1401047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2009

Been my doc for over 14 years. Great guy, great doc, LONG WAIT time! only bad thing

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1401046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

He's been my doctor for 30 years and I have never had any concerns about his abilities as a GP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1401045].votes_count ]]