Dr. Allan R. Slomovic

Rate Dr. Allan R. Slomovic

Dr. Allan R. Slomovic's Ratings

A very demanding doctor. Expects everyone to stop everything when he wants something. Very disrespectful to staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

this man is completely financially motivated.Despite being his previous patient and having been referred back for the same problem, his office refused to see me and according to his secretary he is only interested in seeing patients who are outside the OHIP system for which he can charge enormous fees.He should most certainly not be part of the teaching staff of a university centre.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1401695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2012

My wife had two cataract operations with dr Slomovic . Neither was successful. I found dr.slomovic brusque and uncommunicative. His other doctors totally ignored anything we had to say. The follow up checks were a waste of time. For the last two years of her life, she was troubled by double vision and could no longer read books, knit or watch tv.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1401694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2012

Dr slomovic is an incredible medical practitioner! he was extremely knowledgable and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1401693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2012

Our optometrist sent my husband and I to an ophthamologist/surgeon when we developed cataracts. We were in and out in 15 minutes and felt like we were in a factory. I asked my retired ophthamologist for another reference and he said that "Dr. Slomovic had the best surgical hands he had ever seen." We have found him skilled, knowledgeable, completely accessible and extremely compassionate. I asked if he would see my son who had been told that he had scratched his cornea while working in Asia. The diagnosis was confirmed by another doctor in St.Catharines. Dr. Slomovic discovered he had been totally misdiagnosed, changed his treatment and his eyesight has steadily improved and he no longer has any pain. We are forever grateful and wouldn't think of going to anyone else because we don't think anyone else is as competent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1401691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

Dr. Slomovic is not only knowledgeable but kind and patient. He has really gone over and above to treat my eye condition and I have never imagined I would be able to have such great vision!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1401692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

I have found Dr Slomovic to be very professional and yet personable. His staff are competent and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1401690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2012

Dr. Slomovic successfully performed a third eye transplant on my wife. Where previous transplants lasted 6 months or less, this one has lasted 5+ years and still going strong. He is truly the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1401689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2011

Dr Slomovic is a miracle worker and was able to restore my vision in both eyes..his staff deserve alot of credit as well they are all wonderful people and ive had nothing but great experiences with them...Thank you for saving my vision!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1401688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2011

I have been a patient for more than 20 years. He has given me sight where there was none. TWICE!! He is a miracle worker to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1401687].votes_count ]]