You may also like

Rate Dr. Allan R. Slomovic

Dr. Allan R. Slomovic's Ratings

Allan Slomovic is one of the worst doctors and human beings in the city of Toronto sadly to say.Had surgery in his Yonge Eglinton private Eye clinic and like one of the other posters said will push you to the public system in the hospital to see him there, not to give a bad name to his workmanship or prestige,so he can bill others and not show the people he has damaged.He is a man with a terrible ego who is arrogant and driven by money and will make every excuse in the book to shoulder the blame to others.He has no heart and will continue to try to bill you for the mistakes he has made with new procedures.He does not listen at all and will lie continually to back up false stories.Most disgusting selfish man I ever met,its a shame that scar on his face doesn't cover his whole face.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2818739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr slomovic is absolutely the finest doctor I have ever been treated by. his knowledge, gentility and bedside manner are superb!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2804850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Slomovic is one of the best doctors ive known, i have had plenty of doctors for different reasons in the past 10 years and he is by far one of the best. Very patient, friendly and determined to not give up. I had a stem cell transplant and two cornea transplant, that im currently wait for to heal. Hes understanding and very helpful, very well recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Slomovic for over twenty years. He has two of my three corneal transplants. Without these I would be blind. I also have some complicated issues with my eyes and he and his staff always fit me in on emerge ant basis. Yes the appointments are long but that is true with anyone who is really good at what they do. I highly recommend Dr Slomovic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr. Slomovic himself is incredibly knowledgeable and willing to solve the problem, however, his support staff are completely rude and unorganized. I have now had two surgery dates cancelled because his secretary cannot get the proper paperwork together. Continously getting the run around and never get a straight answer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

A very demanding doctor. Expects everyone to stop everything when he wants something. Very disrespectful to staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

this man is completely financially motivated.Despite being his previous patient and having been referred back for the same problem, his office refused to see me and according to his secretary he is only interested in seeing patients who are outside the OHIP system for which he can charge enormous fees.He should most certainly not be part of the teaching staff of a university centre.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1401695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2012

My wife had two cataract operations with dr Slomovic . Neither was successful. I found dr.slomovic brusque and uncommunicative. His other doctors totally ignored anything we had to say. The follow up checks were a waste of time. For the last two years of her life, she was troubled by double vision and could no longer read books, knit or watch tv.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1401694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2012

Dr slomovic is an incredible medical practitioner! he was extremely knowledgable and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1401693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2012

Our optometrist sent my husband and I to an ophthamologist/surgeon when we developed cataracts. We were in and out in 15 minutes and felt like we were in a factory. I asked my retired ophthamologist for another reference and he said that "Dr. Slomovic had the best surgical hands he had ever seen." We have found him skilled, knowledgeable, completely accessible and extremely compassionate. I asked if he would see my son who had been told that he had scratched his cornea while working in Asia. The diagnosis was confirmed by another doctor in St.Catharines. Dr. Slomovic discovered he had been totally misdiagnosed, changed his treatment and his eyesight has steadily improved and he no longer has any pain. We are forever grateful and wouldn't think of going to anyone else because we don't think anyone else is as competent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1401691].votes_count ]]