Rate Dr. William D. Bone

Dr. William D. Bone's Ratings

The staff is terrible! Of all the Doctor's offices I have visited, I have never met staff that were so rude and disrespectful. The Doctor's knowledge was acceptable, but ultimately not helpful. I would suggest to avoid this office and chose one of the other options on your insurance, based on my bad experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2536972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN TREATED FOR ABOUT 1 1/2 YEARS BY DR. BONES FOR NEUROPATHY. HE HAS A HARD TIME WALKING. WE TOOK A FORM FOR A HANDICAP STICKER FOR HIM TO SIGN ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO. WE CALLED MANY TIMES TO BE TOLD CALL BACK IN 48 HRS.ONCE THEY SAID IT WAS READY AND IT WASN'T, ONCE THEY SAID IT HAD ALREADY BEEN PICKED UP, AND IT HADN'T BEEN PICKED UP. RECEPTIONIST CHECKED AND IT WAS STILL ON HIS DESK.I ASKED FOR HIS EMAIL AND SHE TOLD ME THEY DIDN'T HAVE EMAIL.HIS OFFICE WAS VERY UNCOOPERATIVE AND RUDE. TODAY I CALLED AND SHE SAID DR. BONES SAID MAKE A APPTMT TO DISCUSS IT WITH HIM. I DON'T KNOW WHY IT IS DIFFICULT TO SIGN A FORM, WHEN HE KNOWS HE HAS A HARD TIME WALKING.I AM GOING TO CALL FOR MY HUSBAND'S RECORDS AND CHANGE DOCTORS. HE HAS NOT HELPED HIM AT ALL.IT SEEMS AS IF HE WANTS MORE MONEY FOR THE APPTMT TO DISCUSS IT. HE SENT MY HUSBAND TO ANOTHER DR. FOR TESTS AND THAT DR. SAID HE COULD NOT GET DR. BONES OFFICE TO SEND RECORDS HE NEEDED. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][564164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Dr, Bone is very pleasant and very helpful. Most of his staff is very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][564163].votes_count ]]