Dr. Neelima V. Chu

Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Neelima V. Chu has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Endocrinologist-related: Cushing's syndrome, hyperthyroidism, hypogonadism, metabolic bone disease, diabetes mellitus, pituitary dysfunction, neuroendocrinology, diabetes, pancreas, pituitary gland, ovaries, testes, thyroid, adrenal glands
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

23/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.9

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Neelima" to "Neelima V."
RID: 1300738
24/11/10 5 5 5 5 Dr Chu is a great doctor. She is very optimistic & very helpful. I am very happy with seeing her for the last 4+ yrs. She answers all questions & explains anything I dont understand. She takes time with her patients. I think Dr Chu is the best doctor I have ever had.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $40
RID: 647737
25/07/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Chu is one of the best doctors I have ever delt with and being a nurse myself I have seen my share of good doctors. She has a great bedside manner and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire visit. We still have somethings to follow up on and I'm confident that she will get to the bottom of it. I would recommend her without hesitation.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 601975
29/05/08 5 5 5 5 After reviewing my blood results from a previous doctor she was able to spot and diagnose the results from those previous tests and my symptoms accurately. After just my first visit, I am confident the underlying cause is being treated. She is very knowledgable and really does take the time to work with you.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 582287
30/04/08 4 4 5 5 Just started seeing this doctor to try to control my diabetes. After many years of failure to control it, my blood sugar levels improved greatly just hours after my first visit with Dr. Chu. She wrote out a plan for me, and gave me the tools to work with, and she cares. I would recommend her to anyone.  Respond
RID: 348532
19/06/07 5 5 5 She's FABULOUS! Not only was she totally engaged in what I had to say & what my concerns were but she gave detailed & encouraging instructions for my pre-pregnancy health care. It's been a while since I've had a doctor spend time with me and actually explain why certain meds will/won't work for me. Excellent communication, great personality, extremely knowledgeable about diabetes & diabetic pregnancies. She is a gem amongst some rough stones out there!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 155266
23/02/07 5 5 5 My 15 y/o daughter saw this physician. Dr. Chu asked my daughter lots of questions, and explained all of her symptoms and what options there were for treatment. Is an Indian doctor, but has no accent.
Insurance: HealthPartners