You may also like

Rate Dr. Steven Moss

Dr. Steven Moss's Ratings

This Dr is extremely conceited ,condescending lacks empathy and is more concerned about himself

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2804909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

This doctor tried to sell Prevnar to me at the time when it was for 100$..i refused n he gave booster to my 2 month old child without any wipes, he just injected the needle and left, didnt even tired to press and she was bleeding and crying. NEVER GO THERE ANYONE PLEASE...ITS A SLAUGHTERHOUSE. THIS HAPPENED IN THE YEAR 2003...I WASNT AWARE IF I COULD LEAVE REVIEWS HERE...I DONT KNOW MANY MORE INNOCENT MOMS N DADS HAVE BECOME THEIR VICTIMS SO FAR.....JEEZZZZZ ......NO HUMAN BEING WOULD DO SO...FOR WHAT ...$100???? ILL SEND A $100 CHARITY TO YOU...BUILD YOUR PALACE.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2784915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr moss you are an annoying human being, you should've choose another profession. Many times in your presence I felt like kicking you in the nuts.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2750428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I wouldn't waste my time visiting this particular pediatrician. No manners or patience with kids. My daughter asked me once why do I keep taking her to him as he always seems angry and screaming? Last appointment we had for a general check up he refused to do it after waiting for 2 hours in front of his door. Just like that. Because he could dismiss us as he pleased. He should be sent to practice in the military. Only that maybe he is not fit for tgat. Bad luck.Really fit for that.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2725791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Dr. Moss has been our family Pediatrician for 18 years and I always felt we were in great hands. I have children who have had a variety of non threatening illnesses and Dr. Moss has always taken good care of us. I was shocked to see all of these negative comments. His diagnoses is accurate, treatment is bang on and referrals have been excellent. He IS sometimes in a rush, but his office is full of sick little children so he doesn't have time to chat. I appreciate this as it's very hard waiting in a waiting room with a sick child.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2677872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

Our experience at this office both the nurse and doctor was were terrible. The nurse is disgusting , she should be working in a cubical alone. Moss, is awful, he has no bed side manner, awful with child and parent. Doesn't explain A thing. he makes you feel like you are bothering him when asking a question. . heTakes no time to get to know child just sends out nonsense referrals with no validity. The doctors he sent the refferals To were shocked at these ridiculous appointments. What a horrible experience wouldn't Refer my worst Enemy to him of his office. Please if your reading this and have a chance to go to another Paediatrician please do. He is horrid and I will tell anyone and everyone the same thing.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2666879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

What a terrible doctor. My question to this doctor is why choose pediatric when you have no personality for it. He is heartless, rude and in a rush always. This doctor compare to our new pediatrician has no feelings or heart for children. Total garbage.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2605800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

This Doctor lacks bedside manners and is not good with Children. Looking to get another paediatrician immediately. He's always in a rush and doesn't seem to care. He's more into the almighty dollar than dealing with innocent children. DO NOT PICK THIS DOCTOR as your child's paediatrician. I was simply assigned to him upon the birth of my child since I didn't have a selected doctor. I feel this is the way he gets most of his patients since no one in their right mind would deliberately select this doctor by choice.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2568384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Dr.moss is the most unfriendly,( to both kid and parent ) that I have ever encountered. No bed side manner, absolutely no personality. Doesn't take time to explain. Rude and in my opinion all around not ideal doctor to be working with children. One must wait too long for a 5 minute appointment. Seems like hrs "bored" most of the 5 minutes. The staff well one nurse is a disgusting human being , rude and heartless. Please mammas and papas if you want someone who loves children and takes the time to get to know your child and talks to you not at you please think of another doctor. I was shocked at the level or care my son received. Not impressed in the least.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2449253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

We made a mistake choosing this doctor as our pediatrician, 4 visits later and we decided to transfer our kids file to another pediatrician, parking is a mission, office is crowded and expect to wait at least 45 minutes before seen, Dr Moss himself is an interesting character, comes in a hurry do a quick check up while most of the time he will be either intrupted or simply leave you and go to another patient, he makes idiotic comments, we couldn't stand his personality, staff in the other hand are lovely Rachel and the other lady are sweethearts. F9r the Patients who had good experience with this doctor Great but for us it was a terrible uncomfortable experience, we will not recommend this pediatrician to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][1402603].votes_count ]]