Dr. Blair P. Grubb

Dr. Blair P. Grubb

Rate Dr. Blair P. Grubb

Dr. Blair P. Grubb's Ratings

My daughter was a patient of Dr. Grubb. We got an appt. with Beverly Karabin. After she talked to my daughter she asked Dr.Grubb to come in. He spent quite a bit of time with us and we were so grateful. Dr. Grubb listened. Oh my gosh, this was our first experience with someone really listening and was not treating my daughter like she was a hypochondriac. He told us that she may have an underlying heart condition. We decided to put an implantable heart monitor in her. As a result of that we discovered that she had 3rd degree heart block and she needed a pacemaker. Prior to her pacemaker she was blacking out almost daily. Concussions, bruises and fear were part of our daily life. After the pacemaker she has not blacked out once. She still has symptoms of autonomic dysfunction but now she is able to work full time and lead a more normal life. Some symptoms remain but it is a much better quality of life. Thank you Dr. Grubb for giving my daughter a second chance at life.

Submitted May 10, 2014 | flag

He may not be on time for your apt but I would wait all day to see him he has changed my life!

Submitted Feb. 1, 2014 | flag

I am a physician and came from out of state for a consultation. Dr. Grubb had not even reviewed my records before he saw me which is shocking!!! Obviously, that markedly limited the value of the visit. He billed my insurance for "extra time" when he literally spent all of about five minutes discussing my particular medical situation. The rest of the time he gave me an hour long generic lecture on the autonomic nervous system, 98% of which I already knew and talked about his own medical issues. Do not recommend!!!!!!!

Submitted Jan. 6, 2014 | flag

The best doctor and person I know. Call before you leave for your appointment and the staff will tell you how far behind they are and you may be able to delay leaving your home by several hours. That will save you time waiting in the office. I have also left and gone out to eat or shopping while waiting for my appointment. Just check in with the staff while you are gone.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Grubb is very knowledgeable and compassionate. He takes the time to listen to me and my needs. I never feel rushed. He really listens.

Submitted May 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Grubb is awesome. It is nearly impossible to get an appointment, and once you do, be prepared to wait. HE IS WORTH THE WAIT. I have a transplanted heart, and have been in misery for years. He was the only one who could finally diagnose and Autonomic Dysfunction. I am now on medications, and doing better. It's not a cure, but it's better. I thank him for listening. It seemed that no one else really heard what I was saying. His staff is very accommodating, and have even given me a place to lie down during my long, long wait. Once his nurse even called and said he was so far behind, why didn't I just wait and come in two hours later. I only had to wait forty-five min. Dr. Grubb and I have not always seen eye-to-eye, but those were different circumstances. He is truly family oriented, and takes the time for his own dear ill wife. I really don't mind waiting for my appointments.He treats the whole patient.

Submitted March 19, 2012 | flag

Dr Grubb has changed everythimg for me both with therapy for my POTS/dysaut but getting me help from the best for my related disorders. And getting that help asap when all others had given up and i was in a horrible situation. His compassion overflows, he alwys reminds me that this is not in my head as so many of us have been told and to never give up. He comes up with ideas for me and ACTS. i know many of his patients who say the same thing! The wait is worth it. He spent nearly 3 hrs with me one time. Be patient, his wife is not well and he is doing hos best for us all.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Grubb gave me my life back. He is usually late but he will not rush a patient. I am so thankful I was referred to him.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2011 | flag

Dr. Grubb failed my son. He did not look into why he had POTS. The first time we saw him he looked stressed out and fatigued. He barely touched my son. I felt like he had a prerecorded message to give us and it didn't matter who we were or what we needed. My son is on the road to recovery and POTS will soon be behind him no thanks to Grubb and staff. I never understood how a caring doctor could make a very sick patient wait so long to be seen.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2010 | flag

Dr. Grubb is the most amazing doctor I have ever met. He's been treating me now for over 10 yrs for severe ncs and has always been kind, compassionate, and taken the time to answer any questions I have ever had in a way that I could understand. He and Beverly are always willing to go that extra mile to help you out and you will be treated as a person and not a number with them. I credit Dr.Grubb with giving me my life back and teaching me how to deal with it. I also know if I'm ever in trouble and need him all I need to do is pick up the phone and he will personally return my phone call day or night. He is truely a blessing to all of us he has helped.

Submitted May 5, 2010 | flag