Rate Dr. Terrence Michael Creatchman

Dr. Terrence Michael Creatchman's Ratings

Dr. Creatchman has been my doctor since I was a baby up until 3 years ago when I moved. I read his reviews here and was shocked, my experience with him was great. He was to the point and I got whatever I needed in a timely manner, I even got a call from him at 2:30 a.m. one night after my post surgery splint was causing me pain and he arranged for me to see a specialist the next morning. I'll never forget that. His bedside manners are fine just be honest and stick to the point with him and you'll be good. He never pushed medication on me for depression and he was regularly on time with a pleasant staff. Give him a chance if you are looking for a professional doctor, I wish I could go back to him. He will be missed. Remember, be straight forward and respect him and his time so things can go smoothly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Intimidating, arrogant, condescending and doesn't listen to you. Pushes pills like a lackey for the pharmaceuticals. Shouldn't be allowed to practise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1403069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2013

Worst doctor ever!!!Misdiagnosed my son. Made my mom wait for a CT scan for months until it was too late. One time I went in and he put his hand up and said "wait till I am done, when you can ask your questions", what kind of doctor does that!!! Made me wait 2 months to get an appt to get test results. Just horrible and RUDE, terrible bedside manner. I don't know how his staff puts up with him. I am so glad I have switched doctors closer to home and I can get in the same day as I call and my new GP is very nice and respects me not like Dr. Creatchman poor excuse for a doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1403071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

I have seen dr. Creatchman more this year then the entire 15 or more years I've been with him. He is an amazing doctor. Always listens to all of my concerns and I never have to wait for an appt. if I call in with concerns I am usually seen within the week and most often the very next day. I find him extremely punctual and if he is running behind he comes out to apologize for the delay. He calls me at home to make sure I am ok. He is thorough kind and the best doctor I have ever had

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1403070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2013

What a poor excuse for a doctor. He's the most rude, condescenging and unprofessional physician I have ever seen. Consequently we're currently looking for a new doctor. Hope we find one soon. I actually dread going to see this one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1403068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

I've been seeing this Dr. since Malpass retired. I find him very knowledgeable and thorough most of the time, but about 20% of the time he seems to be grumpy and fails to listen to what I'm telling him. He sent me for an unnecessary pregnancy test and unnecessary tests that I didn't go to because I felt that he answered my question and there was no need to waste tax money. I sprained my ankle (2nd time), and he sends me to the hospital instead of sending me for an x-ray appointment. He is difficult to talk to and won't let you talk about more than one issue, instead making you book several appointments weeks or months apart. I just feel that he treats symptoms instead of treating a person as a whole.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1403067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

After i did a home kit for pregnancy, i was in my mid 20's, in a long term relationship, I went to him to verify it. He did not, he said if the stick said it was then it was. Second thing out of his mouth was do you want to keep it. I was appalled. A congratulations would of been more appropriate. He does not deal with maternal care so i was sent to a clinic where a different doctor takes care of you for each visit. I book my 6 weeek visit for myslef after having the baby and he had no clue why i was there sent me home said he never heard of this i should come back in 6 moths to a year if i want to start birth control or something. When i went to take to him about circumcision for my son he refused to talk if the father wasnt there. He is rude. If i have a pain that i need checked so i book an appointment he directs me to a walk in clinic or the E.R. My doctor retired and he was the only one at the time taken in new patients. His office is always empty must be because everyone leaves.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1403066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2010

He is a very good physician regarding medical issues and is on top of things as they arise but has absolutely no bedside manner. He is rude, impatient and visibly shows his frustration. He has no expertise in dealing with mental health issues or he would not behave the way he does in front of someone who does have such issues. If I had my way my family member would have a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1403065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2010

Dr. Creatchman is the only Dr. in Hamilton who realy cares about my health, I have never seen him checking the time when I am in the clinic. He takes the time for your needs. He realy is an excelent Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1403064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

He is so intimidating that I cannot stand to call with any concerns for the way he might make me feel. I always try to go to the walk-in which he can't stand just so I don't have to deal with him. He is very thorough and knows his practice with expertise, that is the only reason why I stay with him. He just needs to grow some serious manners....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1403063].votes_count ]]