Dr. Arthur R. Kaplan

Rate Dr. Arthur R. Kaplan

Dr. Arthur R. Kaplan's Ratings

I found Dr. Kaplan a few years ago after moving to the area, and for the first time, I always look forward to visiting the eye doctor. He and his staff are excellent, extremely personable, and very entertaining, in addition to being highly knowledgeable, skilled, informative, and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

He is wonderful. Such a card. I really appreciate his old school touch. I hope he doesn't retire!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2465995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2014

Appt to get contacts was $90, and the $30 was for something else. Only bad thing is the selection of frames is really small! Buy your frames elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2119918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

My family has been going to Dr. Kaplan for years. The staff is always helpful and friendly. Dr Kaplan takes his time with every patient and always explains what he does and why.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2119917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

We have been going to Dr. Kaplan for many years. He and his staff are excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2119916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2010

As an engineer/scientist it is always interesting to see how my doctors perform their respective tasks. My conclusion with Dr. Kaplan is that he is excellent - he carefully assesses my eyes and makes good judgements based on his tests. I am quite satisfied with his care. He never rushes in eye examinations and is quite comprehensive and detailed. I have a prism to correct for vision that is not perfectly binocular. I didn't like the correction he gave me at first (too weak a correction) and I came back to him with the complaint - he listened and made the requested adjustment ... very satisfactory conclusion. Anyway - I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2119915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2010

Excellent doctor. Very personable. Spends time with each patient. Cares for each patient. Going to Dr. Kaplan for over 20 years. Very knowledgeable. Staff is excellent. Susie is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2119914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2009

Dr. Kaplan is very charismatic. He's been our family optometrist forever, and we've never had any issues - his staff is very friendly and helpful. Small practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2119913].votes_count ]]