Dr. Arthur R. Kaplan

Dr. Arthur R. Kaplan

Rate Dr. Arthur R. Kaplan

Dr. Arthur R. Kaplan's Ratings

He is wonderful. Such a card. I really appreciate his old school touch. I hope he doesn't retire!!!!

Submitted July 5, 2014 | flag

Appt to get contacts was $90, and the $30 was for something else. Only bad thing is the selection of frames is really small! Buy your frames elsewhere.

Submitted April 2, 2013 | flag

My family has been going to Dr. Kaplan for years. The staff is always helpful and friendly. Dr Kaplan takes his time with every patient and always explains what he does and why.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2013 | flag

We have been going to Dr. Kaplan for many years. He and his staff are excellent.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2010 | flag

As an engineer/scientist it is always interesting to see how my doctors perform their respective tasks. My conclusion with Dr. Kaplan is that he is excellent - he carefully assesses my eyes and makes good judgements based on his tests. I am quite satisfied with his care. He never rushes in eye examinations and is quite comprehensive and detailed. I have a prism to correct for vision that is not perfectly binocular. I didn't like the correction he gave me at first (too weak a correction) and I came back to him with the complaint - he listened and made the requested adjustment ... very satisfactory conclusion. Anyway - I highly recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2010 | flag

Excellent doctor. Very personable. Spends time with each patient. Cares for each patient. Going to Dr. Kaplan for over 20 years. Very knowledgeable. Staff is excellent. Susie is great.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2009 | flag

Dr. Kaplan is very charismatic. He's been our family optometrist forever, and we've never had any issues - his staff is very friendly and helpful. Small practice.

Submitted May 2, 2005 | flag