Rate Dr. Tom Kerlow

Dr. Tom Kerlow's Ratings

I travel an average of 45-60mins to see Dr. Kerlow because I have never found another doctor to be as professional, as caring and as patient. Dr. Kerlow shows genuine concern and is very thorough. I've been seeing him for approximately 12 yrs and hope to see him for many more. If I didn't live so far away, he would be my 2 yr old's doctor as well. I have always found the staff to be rude and impatient with me over the phone, but the past few months I've noticed a change. In the end I'm not there to see the staff. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Kerlow.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Kerlow is extremely patient and really takes the time to listen. If he is unsure of a treatment, he will take the time to seek advise or investigate. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1403951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

I have had Dr. Kerlow for the past 14 years and he is the best Doctor I have ever seen. Dr. Kerlow is a very kind, understanding and knowledgeable doctor. If you are lucky enough to get him as your family doctor then you need not look anywhere else. Dr. Kerlow was the only doctor that would really listen to my issues and discovered I had cervical cancer. If I hadn't decided to go to him instead of my specialist then I would still be undiagnosed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1403950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

I have had the good fortune to have had Dr. Kerlow as my family doctor for over 25 years. He is always very through & never hesitates to refer you to a specialist when necessary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1403949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr. Kerlow is awesome. I can't say enough good things about him. He takes his time to explain things and Makes me feel secure in the fact that I am getting the best health care in the world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1403948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

I love this man. He has been my doctor for over 12 years and has delivered my son and my daughter. I am so lucky to have this doctor as my primary care physician. Hes the best. Cant say too much for his secretaries though...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1403947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Dr. Kerlow has been my doctor for over 25 years and I feel so lucky to have someone caring for me that I trust and respect. Amazing man who deserves all the praise he's received; and he's got a great sense of humour :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1403946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

Dr Kerlow has been my doctor for 23 years. He is very easy to talk to. He has helped me through many things, including cancer. Dr Kerlow is very thorough with tests etc.. I feel very lucky to have him as my family physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1403945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

amazing doctor. knowledgeable, informative, professional, and easy to talk to. he has personally called me every time one of my pap tests have come back abnormal, and handled each situation professionally. he also has taken time to know my entire family background and takes time at every appointment. i dont feel rushed, and its easy to tell that he actually cares about his patients wants and needs. thank you dr kerlow!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1403944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Excellent Doctor - informative, factual with a good bed side manner. Highly reccomended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1403943].votes_count ]]