Rate Dr. Nwachukwu Nwebube

Dr. Nwachukwu Nwebube's Ratings

This Dr saved my life he is so kind and cares about people . I would highly recomend him. He makes you feel comfortable and also has a great sense of humour. I am so lucky i found this Dr i would have more tham likely died from an infection had i not had him for my Dr. I have so much respect for this man. And his staff are fantastik. God bless them they really care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Dr Nwebube delivered my 1st born with ease and was calm, helpful and truly a great doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. His staff Are also amazing and its well worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Amazing OB!!! Delivered both of my babies, so efficiently with any aids. (No forceps, no tearing, no suction). Would recommend to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

He is the most amazing doctor we could have asked for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Love his Outgoing personality bed side manners are excellent.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2518160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Dr. Nwachukwu is an amazing Doctor skilled and talented with his work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

He is kind and thorough and always has time for any questions youse have. Sometimes you have to wait for a while, but not too bad. He is calm and co ident during delivery and helped me reduce my tearing a lot compared to my first delivery. Love him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Such an amazing man with so many patients but still makes you feel welcome and happy to address all of your concerns :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1404259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2013

I was so blessed to have Dr Nwebube deliver my first child last July. I cannot say enough great things about him. He helped me get through my nerves and fears with his calm, kind nature, he always told me there was no such thing as a dumb question. His bedside manners were incredible, his visits after having my daughter were uplifting and full of praise and so sincere. I ran into him last week and remembers us, was so sweet with my daughter, respectful to my husband and I, I could go on forever, he is the BEST doctor I have ever had, I loved having him and look forward to having him again! I would never go anywhere else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1404258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Dr.Nwebube delivered my first child,after much discussion to go with him or my family doctor my husband and I decided to go with him and couldnt have been happier with our decision!! He understood all our concerns,answered our questions and reassured us that everything will go just fine (which it did),appointments,labour and delivery was amazing, we couldn't have asked for a better doctor! We plan on going with him again for any future babies!! what a wonderful doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1404257].votes_count ]]