Dr. Nwachukwu Nwebube

Rate Dr. Nwachukwu Nwebube

Dr. Nwachukwu Nwebube's Ratings

Love his Outgoing personality bed side manners are excellent.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

Dr. Nwachukwu is an amazing Doctor skilled and talented with his work.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014 | flag

He is kind and thorough and always has time for any questions youse have. Sometimes you have to wait for a while, but not too bad. He is calm and co ident during delivery and helped me reduce my tearing a lot compared to my first delivery. Love him!

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

Such an amazing man with so many patients but still makes you feel welcome and happy to address all of your concerns :)

Submitted Oct. 24, 2013 | flag

I was so blessed to have Dr Nwebube deliver my first child last July. I cannot say enough great things about him. He helped me get through my nerves and fears with his calm, kind nature, he always told me there was no such thing as a dumb question. His bedside manners were incredible, his visits after having my daughter were uplifting and full of praise and so sincere. I ran into him last week and remembers us, was so sweet with my daughter, respectful to my husband and I, I could go on forever, he is the BEST doctor I have ever had, I loved having him and look forward to having him again! I would never go anywhere else!

Submitted July 26, 2013 | flag

Dr.Nwebube delivered my first child,after much discussion to go with him or my family doctor my husband and I decided to go with him and couldnt have been happier with our decision!! He understood all our concerns,answered our questions and reassured us that everything will go just fine (which it did),appointments,labour and delivery was amazing, we couldn't have asked for a better doctor! We plan on going with him again for any future babies!! what a wonderful doctor!

Submitted March 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Nwebube delivered my second child in 2008, and it was the best and easiest birth of the 3. My son was almost 9lbs and Dr. Nwebube got me through the birth with no tears, and no stitches. I found him to be VERY respectful at all times. He would always ask before laying a hand on you unlike other doctors that barely warn you. He was very kind to my 3 yr old daughter when I brought her to appointments, and made a big deal of letting her hear the heartbeat or identifying parts of the baby's body for her through my stomach. My labour was quite fast and from the moment I walked into the hospital he was in constant contact with my nurse for updates. If I hadn't moved out of town, there is no doubt that I would have gone back to him for my 3rd delivery. His secretary could be a little more friendly, but Dr Nwebube more then makes up for it.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2011 | flag

I found his staff very unhelpful and sometime rude. I always felt as if he rushed me through my appointments and he never eased my fears and made me feel like my concerns didn't matter. All in all not a horrible experience but I must say I like Dr. Gai a lot better for my pregnancies.

Submitted May 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Nwebube is friendly and caring doctor. He has wonderful bedside manner and makes you feel comfortable. Explains treatments and options available. I wish every doctor was like him.

Submitted April 29, 2011 | flag

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Nwebube ! He has charisma, is kind, gentle, professional, spiritual, caring, very knowledgeable, makes sure to thoroughly answer all your questions properly, never rushes you, and is the absolute best OB/GYN I have ever had ! He is amazing and I love him !

Submitted April 17, 2011 | flag