You may also like

Rate Dr. Nwachukwu Nwebube

Dr. Nwachukwu Nwebube's Ratings

He is a great doctor! Very kind and has a wonderful bedside manner. He really cares about his patients and does a wonderful job making you feel comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I had a smooth delivery but experienced a near fatal manual placenta removal that Dr. Nwebube handled in a calm, cool and collected manner. Although scary, he was able to make the quick and hard decisions leaving me alive and able to care for my child within hours.
Thank you Dr!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Best Doctor anyone could ask for! I would follow him to the end of the earth! You and baby are lucky if Dr. Nwebube is your ob/gyn!! His staff is amazing, he is amazing, the hospital and nurses are amazing! Best experience, best Doctor EVER! So thankful for Dr. Nwebube!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Sending heartfelt thanks from Thompson! I've never met a gyn that I liked more than you. I've developed serious female problems since you left that have been very mishandled- to the point I now travel to Winnipeg if I need gyn surgery. I know you would have helped me appropriately. Grimsby ladies you are so lucky! I just wanted to say thank you for all you do!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

This Dr saved my life he is so kind and cares about people . I would highly recomend him. He makes you feel comfortable and also has a great sense of humour. I am so lucky i found this Dr i would have more tham likely died from an infection had i not had him for my Dr. I have so much respect for this man. And his staff are fantastik. God bless them they really care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Dr Nwebube delivered my 1st born with ease and was calm, helpful and truly a great doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. His staff Are also amazing and its well worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2672708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Amazing OB!!! Delivered both of my babies, so efficiently with any aids. (No forceps, no tearing, no suction). Would recommend to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

He is the most amazing doctor we could have asked for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Love his Outgoing personality bed side manners are excellent.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2518160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Dr. Nwachukwu is an amazing Doctor skilled and talented with his work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511994].votes_count ]]