Rate Dr. Nwachukwu Nwebube

Dr. Nwachukwu Nwebube's Ratings

Best Doctor anyone could ask for! I would follow him to the end of the earth! You and baby are lucky if Dr. Nwebube is your ob/gyn!! His staff is amazing, he is amazing, the hospital and nurses are amazing! Best experience, best Doctor EVER! So thankful for Dr. Nwebube!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Sending heartfelt thanks from Thompson! I've never met a gyn that I liked more than you. I've developed serious female problems since you left that have been very mishandled- to the point I now travel to Winnipeg if I need gyn surgery. I know you would have helped me appropriately. Grimsby ladies you are so lucky! I just wanted to say thank you for all you do!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

This Dr saved my life he is so kind and cares about people . I would highly recomend him. He makes you feel comfortable and also has a great sense of humour. I am so lucky i found this Dr i would have more tham likely died from an infection had i not had him for my Dr. I have so much respect for this man. And his staff are fantastik. God bless them they really care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Dr Nwebube delivered my 1st born with ease and was calm, helpful and truly a great doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. His staff Are also amazing and its well worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2672708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Amazing OB!!! Delivered both of my babies, so efficiently with any aids. (No forceps, no tearing, no suction). Would recommend to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

He is the most amazing doctor we could have asked for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Love his Outgoing personality bed side manners are excellent.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2518160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Dr. Nwachukwu is an amazing Doctor skilled and talented with his work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

He is kind and thorough and always has time for any questions youse have. Sometimes you have to wait for a while, but not too bad. He is calm and co ident during delivery and helped me reduce my tearing a lot compared to my first delivery. Love him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Such an amazing man with so many patients but still makes you feel welcome and happy to address all of your concerns :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1404259].votes_count ]]