Dr. Denise M. Daub

Grad. Year: 1984

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. Denise M. Daub has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Does she speak spanish?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5
RID: 4294506
27/01/14 5 5 5 5 I absolutely love this doctor! She is sweet, caring, understanding and knowledgeable. Dr Daub and her staff take excellent care of their patients. I think I finally found a doctor I can feel comfortable with.
Insurance: Oxford
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Denise" to "Denise M."
RID: 2861917
18/09/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Daub is very skilled,dedicated,smart and excellent. She will get you healthy!Dr. Daub has an outstanding team who work hard to make sure your visit is pleasant.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1695525
24/01/12 5 5 5 5 She was the only doctor to really listen to me when I said I was having trouble breathing. She didn't suspect I had cancer but made sure to book me for testing. After hearing of my diagnosis after emergency surgery, she took the time to call me in the hospital room to see how I was doing and at other times during treatment. She's a little weird, but so am I and I liked that. She also has experience treating veterans and dealing with veteran's issues which my Marine Corps husband liked. She is very willing to slow down and repeat herself for you if you ask her to.
RID: 1434489
06/05/11 4 5 5 5 Best doctor in the world. She is extremely intelligent and cares about her patients very much. She works hard to diagnose correctly and listens to you about what you're feeling to find out what is wrong. I would trust her with my life and have on many occasions.
RID: 1192712
19/06/10 5 5 5 5 She is an awesome doctor and a great person. Her personality is very fun and quirky. She is very thorough and efficient. Her receptionist is not rude at all, she's very sweet and her office is very busy. people need to realize, at a doctor's office they deal with emergencies every day and you may be bumped back because of it. if you had an emergency, they would treat you the same way. i think she is the best. bottom line, she knows her stuff.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1180256
01/06/10 4 5 5 5 The descriptions of Dr. Daub's personality are valid. She tends to think aloud and it can take you by surprise at first, but I find it refreshing. She cares very much about the health of her patients and shares as much information as she can. Dr. Daub also takes the time to answer questions and explain things thoroughly. I cannot recommend her highly enough.
RID: 1161858
03/05/10 5 5 5 5 I have to say...yes, agree, she's a lil quirky, but I hear Einstein was. She's amazing. I've moved alot and have unfortunately had to see many different dr's over the years, and maybe 1 came as close to her. She's smart, dedicated, and really does care. She cares enough to continue going to school to stay current, which many Dr's don't do. I can't say enough great things about her. Yes, the parking can be a bit difficult, but I had to pay a parking garage for my other great Dr in NY, so im ok with looking for parking. Love her!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1122310
07/03/10 1 4 5 5 Yes, Dr. Daub definitely marches to a different drummer, but she is a fabulous doctor. Unfortunately, she does not accept my new insurance. Plus, I am forced to go to local critical care places when I have bronchitis or something not so serious because it is next to impossible to get an appointment. Plus, it is often difficult to park, and I don't believe her office is handicap accessible.  Respond
RID: 977591
01/09/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Daub is an excellent primary care doctor-one of the few who genuinely care about the HEALTH of their patients.I have been a patient for about 10 years and would not hesitate to recommend her. Yes, she sometimes talks over/ahead of you-but she does listen as well-she is very smart and dedicated and that's all that matters!
Insurance: GHI
Respond

03/07/09 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 893990
21/05/09 5 5 5 4 Dr. Denise Daub may march to the beat of a different drum, but that's a small price to pay, to get medical attention that's right on target. She is genuinely interested in keeping people healthy and into preventive practice. She attacks conditions before they begin if she suspects something. She helped me prevent diabetes by alerting me to being dangerously close and recommending immediate actions. God bless her.
RID: 787377
11/02/09 5 5 5 5 Denise is weird, the other persons description of her is spot on-but I think shes a great doctor and really knows her stuff. I highly recommend her.
RID: 711270
28/10/08 1 5 5 5 Dr. Daub is great. She's a little koooky and tends to answer many of her own questions, but she knows what she's doing. Sometimes she cuts you off and you might get a little upset but you then realize that she's two steps ahead of you and knows what you were going to say. Her recpetionist is one of the rudest people I've ever met, however. I've called with a massive cold and been told that I have to wait 3 weeks to see her. My friend actually stopped going to Dr. Daub because of that.
Paid (or co-pay): $10