Rate Dr. Marni Brooks

Dr. Marni Brooks's Ratings

I recently switched to Dr Brooks and regret making this decision . I spend several hours waiting for her to see me for my appointment
She talks down to the patient. I am very patient and respectful however, Dr Brooks treats me like I'm an imbecile . If you do not like people, a doctor should be your last chosen profession

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

If you want to get well don't waste your time on this so called DR

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Dr Brooks is a great doctor however, she is constantly running late and triple booking appointments. The staff at first step are also very "bitchy" and get annoyed too easily when patients ask questions. I know some of the patients can be demanding, but not all of us are like that and we still get treated bad just for asking a simple question. Dr Brooks has been pretty good to me but she needs to be on time once in a while.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Very nice doctor. She's been helping me with addiction for 4 years or so. She's always running late and have to talk to her threw a computer screen but she knows her stuff and if u r respectful to her, she will be to you. Her staff at first step are rude and talk crap about u behind your back but doctor brooks herself is very good. She deals with a lot of bums that have no life except collecting welfare and being ignorant to her. I understand totally how she can get frustrated and rush people out. Thanks dr. Brooks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1404430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2014

By Far the worst Dr I have EVER dealt with.. Ignorant bad manners,bad bed side manners, if you don t like your job don t do it, She makes me so stressed out after seeing her I want to go out and use... BUT I HAVE NT and NO THANKS to her or her attitude. I feal like a small child in front of the school master, getting in trouble, who does she really think she is?? Time to change clinics , she s not the only Dr on earth [ thinks she is though] Bye Bye Brooks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1404429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2011

I have never had a problem with Dr Brooks. She has always been helpful and understanding towards me and to many others. She may be a little strict, but its because she cares about our well being. She also appears to be highly intellegent, and for that I truly respect her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1404428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2009

GREAT ADDICTION DOCTOR! VERY KNOWLEGABLE, HELPFUL AND CARING. ALWAYS THERE FOR ME WHEN I NEED HER.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1404427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2009

I can only say positive things about Dr. Brooks, particularly her bed-side manner. She always had on a smile and looked me in the eye. I found her very helpful and knowelegable and she helped me whenever I needed it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1404426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2008

I feel that Dr. Brooks is an excellent doctor. I applaud her for reaching out to a needy population who clearly needs her help. I will miss her terribly as my family doctor and wish her well. I completely disagree with the negative comments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1404425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2008

The worst bed side manner! I can relate to every negative comment I’ve read about her on this site. The final straw for me came when she referred me to "her" sleep clinic ($$$) before even asking me anything about my sleeping habits/symptoms, for which I have no issues - I hadn't even brought up sleeping or fatigue. When I asked if I could go to another clinic for the tests, she became noticeably annoyed and tried to dissuade me - she said that I was lucky to have a Sleep Specialist as a GP. Following that, it was the only time that her office ever followed up with me (repeatedly in fact) trying to book me into the sleep clinic. She epitomizes the Billing Factory that is Oak Ridges Medical Centre. She only seems interested in maxing out her billings. Finding a new doctor for my family made me feel great. Leaving this for others to see makes me feel good too. I hope she reads this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1404424].votes_count ]]