Dr. Stewart Kriesman

Rate Dr. Stewart Kriesman

Dr. Stewart Kriesman's Ratings

Dr. Kreisman has the worst secretary in town. He also has a huge specialist is god complex. Not interested in client questions or clarification. He's also unavailable for extended periods of time. He does know his stuff, but will pass along that information to your family doctor only, resulting in a second appointment is you want to discuss alternative treatments. Could be worse though - you might have to see his office partner, Dr. Mase. Keep looking around, there are better endriconologists than Dr. Kreisman (and Dr. Mase).

Submitted Dec. 3, 2013 | flag

“The Dr.Kriesman’s experience” is terrible to say the least. I have given them several chances even brought my issues with the receptionist up to DR. Kriesman and he blew me off. If I thought he was a brilliant Doctor perhaps I may have put up with all the office riff raff but because my treatment was below average I thought it was also time to change my physicians. The receptionist is rude and disorganized she gets overwhelmed easily and treats clients horribly. At the end of the day it leaves you wondering if they really care about their patients or just the dollar bills.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kriesman is thorough and detailed. He takes time to explain the symptoms and is prepared to go the extra mile to ensure his patients are properly and correctly diagnosed and treated.

Submitted July 27, 2010 | flag

I love Doctor K. I've seen a couple of other endo's over the years and have always felt frustrated. Doctor K listens, talks to me and gives me great suggestions. He also calls me out on my bad habits which I appreciate. I have had more success with him than anyone else.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2009 | flag

I saw Dr. Kriesman last year and I must say that I am not very happy with him. He prescribed me a medication that caused me a lot of trouble with breathing. My psychiatrist checked the suggested side effects of the medication and made a copy of that for me and asked me to stop the medication and go to Dr. Kriesman. When I went to him he took it so lightly and he was insisting that my issues are not from the medication. Sure enough after stopping the medication my symptoms went away! 4 months ago I had an MRI and he still has not called me to tell me the results! I talked to my family doctor who got a copy of that. I probably won't go to him again!

Submitted Dec. 2, 2009 | flag

I went to this doctor from the ratings he'd received here. I waited 30 minutes in the waiting room. He said he could not help me when I went to describe my symptons. He had had faxed to him some results of tests I had had previously.He did ask if I had any recent pregnancies. On the sheet he had in front of him I had just filled out it says I had had a hysterectomy. He said he hears from many people like me with a multitude of symptons. He suggested I ignore them and live my life. I suggested that I wish one doctor could live my life for a week as it is very trying and you cannot just ignore what is happening within your body. He wanted to do a biopsy on my thryoid nodules. I said no. I had two inconclusives already and have been told twice (one by the doctor who last did it) not to do it again it if it came back inconclusive. He was going to schedule me to see a surgeon as the nodules are painful for me. Two weeks tomorrow, and I have heard nothing. He did send me for blood work tests.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2008 | flag

This Dr. has called me at home, shown concern for personal issues and made available to me contact information for further investigation on my own. And he knows his stuff too.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2008 | flag

Dr. Kriesman really knows his "stuff" and presents it in a factual, simple way. He realizes that his diabetes patients are humans with human frailties and his manner is very patient, understanding and accomodating in helping people make the proper choices for their condition. In the past I have found him a bit casual about appointment times, perhaps that is because he is doing double duty at St. Paul's Hospital clinics!

Submitted June 23, 2007 | flag

Met Dr. K. as the consulting physician at St. Paul Diabetes Clinic. Very knowledgeable, not pushy or overbearing. Explains things well and takes time to make sure you understand all ramification of what he is telling you.

Submitted June 5, 2007 | flag

Sure knows his stuff. Young and up to date with everything. There aren't enough hours in the day for this man and you can see right away he loves his work. Isn't pushy with the Diabetes retoric, but gives you the info you need. Can deal with an old broad with attitude. That makes him exceptionally good in my eyes. Just needs more hours in the day.

Submitted April 1, 2007 | flag