Dr. Roy Morton

Rate Dr. Roy Morton

Dr. Roy Morton's Ratings

Only likes to treat in the medical model. Is biased and unhelpful when asked questions as very unopen to anything other than the 12 step model. Quick to diagnose and was wrong in my case. If you are vulnerable he can easily influence.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2011 | flag

Nice voice....he should narrate books or start acting. He always has a beautiful tan... I guess he isn't into dermatology type issues. I bet he looks great in a bathing suit.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2010 | flag

Dr. Morton is a great caring Doctor,anyone that is treated by him is extremely lucky.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2009 | flag

he sent me a letter and refused to treat me after I was a patient of his for 2 years. he was wrong and he knows why.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2007 | flag

Dr. Morton has no peer in his field. He dedicates himself to his field of expertise and will give all to help those willing to help themselves. he is truly a "Life Saver" to those who want it.

Submitted April 23, 2007 | flag

He saved my life!!!!!!!! He is a god to a certain important segment of our society. The world should be thankful. (Too bad I can't explain myself out loud)

Submitted March 23, 2007 | flag

Doctor Morton is a caring, sensitive doctor that always puts the well-being of the patient first. He is most interested in bring the person to a state of well-being through solution and not just by prescribing drugs to numb a person, but rather focuses on the patient in particpating to get back to health and offers all possible support through himself or other specialists.

Submitted March 20, 2007 | flag

He's very knowledgable in the drug and alcohol field, doesn't put up with any BS. Will get you help ASAP if you want it.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2007 | flag