Rate Dr. Cynthia M. Thaik

Dr. Cynthia M. Thaik's Ratings

She is Truly exceptional. You want change. This is the place to be. Great staff too. All smiles and very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Dr. Thaik is caring, thorough and communicates clearly. The staff is always accommodating and gracious.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1405959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2014

Fantastic Dr. and staff that truly cares about their patients. From the receptionist to Dr Thaik, amazing! Dr Thaik has a very warm nurturing nature who can really put you at ease under stressful situations whether they are medical or personal. Her assistant Patrick handles any questions I had professionally and efficiently . Fantastic practice .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1405958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2014

Dr. Thaik and her staff are always friendly and helpful. Dr. Cynthia herself always has time to explain what's going on with me, what the meds she prescribes are intended to do, how they work, and how they might interact with other drugs I may be taking. Most importantly, she LISTENS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1405957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2013

IF YOU WANT A DOCTOR THAT WILL SHOW YOU AND GUIDE YOU ON HOW TO LIVE HEALTHY FOR LIFE. THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO. THEY TREATED ME WITH RESPECT AND HONESTY. WOULD RECOMMEND HER ANYTIME. SAMANTHA P.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1405956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr.Thaik for a number of years. She is very professional, helpful and very experienced. It is always a pleasure to visit her office. The personal touch given always makes it easy for any return visit. The staff is always kind and caring. Lois McHaffie

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1405955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2013

Was referred by my GP to see my cardiologist asap. Called for an appt. and couldn't be seen for 4 weeks. My GP sent me to doctor Thaik who saw me immediately. I had 2 previous EKGs which were normal prior to my visit. Dr. Thaik took another EKG plus a treadmill test. Both were negative. A couple days passed when I felt another strange sensation in my chest so I called Dr. Thaik who saw me immediately. During the visit she did what I never expected, she told me that I knew my body better than she did and scheduled a Nuclear Treadmill test. Everything seemed to be fine except for a tiny blip. To be 100% certain it was nothing an angiogram was scheduled for the very next day. It was discovered that I had a 95% blockage and another 90% blockage in the same artery so stents were put in. Dr. Thaik actually listened to me when I said I wasn't feeling right though my previous test results showed otherwise. She saved my life and I will always be indebted to her. I call her my Guardian Angel!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1405954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2013

Dr.Cynthia Thaik is a caring, scientific heart-and-soul doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1405953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

I have seen Dr. Thaik several times over the years and my experience with her and her staff has been very relaxed and informative. I have been treated as if I were their only patient and that my health and well being mattered. I have recomended Dr. Thaik to others and they have experienced the same results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1405952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Thaik was recommended to me. I would not recommend her to others. I only saw her once. that was enough. She seemed to listen to 3 words, then jump to conclusions w/o understanding my history current condition. I was rushed through by her & staff, did not get to complete history questionnaire, tech.s seemed to have difficulty w tests, male techs left alone in room w/half naked women. no inappropriate touching, but was extremely uncomfortable, increased stress. rush attitude & seemngly inexperincd staff contributed to my elevatd BP. First time in yrs I've had elevated BP, I rgularly monitr my BP. Dr. Thaik wudn't listen to this & 3x my med.s. She seemed to me to have a concentration on ptc quantity not quality. I was very disappointed, person who recommended assured me she took time to listen to patients. she did not extend that to me. I don't think my heart health was adequately considered by Thaik, & feel I am at continued high risk for untreated/recognized cardiac health conditn.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1405951].votes_count ]]