Dr. Cherrie M. McKitterick

Rate Dr. Cherrie M. McKitterick

Dr. Cherrie M. McKitterick's Ratings

Dr. McKitterick is by far the best Dr. I have ever had. She is fair, honest and will always stand up for what she believes in. You will always feel safe as far as your medical care, she won't push a surgery or drug. She is REAL Dr. She always a great referral or a reassuring word. As far as a primary care you couldn't ask for a better doc!

Submitted Oct. 29, 2011 | flag

Dr. McKitterick is great! We had another G.P. who was in and out in five minutes. Dr. McKitterick listens and spends time with her patients. She is honest and never makes appointments when it is unnecessary. She is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Submitted June 1, 2011 | flag

I was a new patient who called in to Dr. McKitterick's office trying to get a same day appointment. She understood I was in pain and said she would fit me. Little did I know until I showed up that she passed on her own lunch to see me. It turned out to be a horrendous sinus infection (which I never had before) and possibly strep. She had me in and out and made sure I had the right prescriptions as well. She EVEN ASKED if I had any questions about the visit or the DRUGS!!!! AMAZING. I can't believe I wasn't rushed out the door. I was better in 24 hours! I can't say enough good things about Dr. McKitterick or her staff and facilities! Great person, great doctor, GREAT CARE! THANK YOU!

Submitted May 28, 2009 | flag