Rate Dr. Michael Oxley

Dr. Michael Oxley's Ratings

We don't always like what our D.R. has to say to us, but D.R, Oxley has always made sure that I understand what is my problem and exactly what he can do to fix it or another D.R. that he will refer me to. This is one man I am happy to say that if he can"t help me, he will send me to a different {plumber] D.R. and I am personally sad that is retireing. Good Luck D.R.Ox

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1406486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

very pleasant and treated me well. Came in late at night to check in. No concerns with him at all

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1406485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

Very disappointed in this doctor.Did biopsy test on me for possible colon cancer which has caused me rectal problems for the last 15 years. My family doctor later told me he felt test was probibly not recommended on psa rating alone? I also felt he was a very arrogant about explaining negative result.I have since met him while visiting a friend in hostpital and thought he came across a a dottering old man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1406484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2010

I had a prostate problem and he did a good job explaining what was going on and what needed to be done. He got me in quickly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1406483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2009

One of the most arrogant people I have met. Wouldn't take the time to answer a couple of questions and didn't find the cause for problem. He sent me for a couple standard tests then made me schedule an appointment just to say the tests were negative.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1406482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

I was very scared about my diagnosis when I saw Dr. Oxley but he spent the time with me I needed to understand what was happening. He was very professional and it was very reassuring seeing someone who had experience and clearly knew what he was doing. I'm so glad my GP sent me to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1406481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

Did not listen, glossed over my complaints, am seeking 2nd opinion, I think he should retire, I could not ever recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1406480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Dr Oxley is great. He did my vasectomy in the 90's and then reversed it when I re-married and wanted more kids. I remeber him spending a long time with me describing the risks of the surgery, including that neither is 100% effective. Luckily, given his skill, they were. I rate this doctor very highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1406479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2007

Do not use this Doctor - he screwed up my husband's vasectomy... got pregnant!!, Had to deal with unwanted pregnancy and then my husband had to have his vasectomy redone - FUN EH?!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1406478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2007

I think Dr. Oxley is a marvelous surgeon.... unfortunately his manner did not work well with my husband who had prostate cancer. Dr. Oxley was always kind and caring with me but for some reason was short with my husband... He does not relate well with patients who are nervous and just plain scared.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1406477].votes_count ]]