Rate Dr. Andrew Joseph Edwards

Dr. Andrew Joseph Edwards's Ratings

Dr. Joe is the best! Anyone who says his bedside manner is not good can't handle his no BS way. He is straight to the point and takes the time to ask questions, listen and provide honest answers. Staff are super sweet- always! No long waits and clean office. Love love love Dr. Joe!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Love Dr Edwards!!! Awesome doctor, awesome staff, always available when needed. Thank you!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

He is a wonderful doctor. He is the best doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2660246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

Horrible bedside manner. Cut-happy, pushy, and downright rude. Horrible staff, dirty office. DO NOT TRUST HIM!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

He helped give me the push I needed to lose 40 pounds in 5 months, he's a bit of a butt but honestly he changed my life for the better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Edwards after years of questions. One visit and he understood what i I was going through. Dr. Edwards explained the process and what my follow was going to be. One visit and I walked out knowing he was going to be the one to make it right after 17 years of hormonal imbalance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Absolutely LoVe him! He's an AwEsOmE doctor & very personable! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

Awesome doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I have used Dr.Edwards for 10 plus years. He always makes me feel like I am his top priority when I am there. He is extremely knowledgeable but kind and caring and friendly. I recently for the first time experienced his surgical skills- without a doubt he is the top in his field as I have repeatedly heard thru the years and now experienced myself. You never see him whether it is a routine office visit or at the hospital after a surgery that he will be rushed. Dr. Edwards always makes a point of asking do you have any other questions or concerns at all AND he is sincere. His staff reflects a professional but friendly atmosphere always, from the minute you walk in the door and speak to receptionists all the way to the back where his nurses are. I love that they are the same women I met when I first went to him over 10 years ago-- that tells me right there what a really great person and doctor he is!
His office location which is midtown in savannah is modern and clean and close to Candler hospital. Always realistic appointment times and I have never sat waiting hours upon arriving at my appointment to see Dr.Edwards. Call backs/response times from his longtime office nurse Karen or surgery nurse Angie are almost hard to believe, it's as if they were just waiting for me to call! I give my highest recommendation to see him and become a part of having a wonderful doctor. L Newsome

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489622].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

This has been my dr for 15+ years. The staff are always friendly and helpful. Dr Edwards makes me feel like I'm the only patient he has, I never feel like he is rushing to get to the next patient. He has delivered both of my babies. He is very down to earth and I feel like I could ask him anything!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466010].votes_count ]]