You may also like

Rate Dr. Andrew Joseph Edwards

Dr. Andrew Joseph Edwards's Ratings

If you want a Dr. That is Luke warm and sugar coats everything, don't go to this Dr. His job is to make you healthy, not be your bff. Dr. Edwards is to the point and I like him for it. My last Gynecologist let me walk around 5 yrs without knowing my leep came back with bad results. Dr. Edwards obtained my records from my previous gynecologist. I believe he saved my life. He is also motivating me to lose weight because he is blunt about the problems being overweight causes. . ..which is what I needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Dr. EDWARDS is more than anOb/Gyn Doc. He handles all of my issues, and if he can't he will send you to someone that can. He is straight and to the point. I like that in my Doctor. He is Awesome. .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr Edwards is know amongst his peers as "the cutting doctor." Why is it that so many seemingly normal deliveries suddenly become C-sections? And women over 50 beware! He starts talking about why you should have a Hysterectomy even when everything is normal. "Are you planning to have more children", he will ask? Other doctors call him "the cutting doctor"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2776157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Joe is the best! Anyone who says his bedside manner is not good can't handle his no BS way. He is straight to the point and takes the time to ask questions, listen and provide honest answers. Staff are super sweet- always! No long waits and clean office. Love love love Dr. Joe!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Love Dr Edwards!!! Awesome doctor, awesome staff, always available when needed. Thank you!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

He is a wonderful doctor. He is the best doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2660246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

Horrible bedside manner. Cut-happy, pushy, and downright rude. Horrible staff, dirty office. DO NOT TRUST HIM!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

He helped give me the push I needed to lose 40 pounds in 5 months, he's a bit of a butt but honestly he changed my life for the better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Edwards after years of questions. One visit and he understood what i I was going through. Dr. Edwards explained the process and what my follow was going to be. One visit and I walked out knowing he was going to be the one to make it right after 17 years of hormonal imbalance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Absolutely LoVe him! He's an AwEsOmE doctor & very personable! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527805].votes_count ]]