Rate Dr. Andrew Joseph Edwards

Dr. Andrew Joseph Edwards's Ratings

Love Dr Edwards!!! Awesome doctor, awesome staff, always available when needed. Thank you!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

He is a wonderful doctor. He is the best doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2660246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

Horrible bedside manner. Cut-happy, pushy, and downright rude. Horrible staff, dirty office. DO NOT TRUST HIM!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

He helped give me the push I needed to lose 40 pounds in 5 months, he's a bit of a butt but honestly he changed my life for the better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Edwards after years of questions. One visit and he understood what i I was going through. Dr. Edwards explained the process and what my follow was going to be. One visit and I walked out knowing he was going to be the one to make it right after 17 years of hormonal imbalance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Absolutely LoVe him! He's an AwEsOmE doctor & very personable! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

Awesome doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I have used Dr.Edwards for 10 plus years. He always makes me feel like I am his top priority when I am there. He is extremely knowledgeable but kind and caring and friendly. I recently for the first time experienced his surgical skills- without a doubt he is the top in his field as I have repeatedly heard thru the years and now experienced myself. You never see him whether it is a routine office visit or at the hospital after a surgery that he will be rushed. Dr. Edwards always makes a point of asking do you have any other questions or concerns at all AND he is sincere. His staff reflects a professional but friendly atmosphere always, from the minute you walk in the door and speak to receptionists all the way to the back where his nurses are. I love that they are the same women I met when I first went to him over 10 years ago-- that tells me right there what a really great person and doctor he is!
His office location which is midtown in savannah is modern and clean and close to Candler hospital. Always realistic appointment times and I have never sat waiting hours upon arriving at my appointment to see Dr.Edwards. Call backs/response times from his longtime office nurse Karen or surgery nurse Angie are almost hard to believe, it's as if they were just waiting for me to call! I give my highest recommendation to see him and become a part of having a wonderful doctor. L Newsome

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489622].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

This has been my dr for 15+ years. The staff are always friendly and helpful. Dr Edwards makes me feel like I'm the only patient he has, I never feel like he is rushing to get to the next patient. He has delivered both of my babies. He is very down to earth and I feel like I could ask him anything!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Extremely rude!! A month after we moved here I thought I was pregnant so I took a couple of test and they were positive, I called Dr. Edwards to schedule an appt. telling them I think I am pregnant but have no idea how far along I was because I hadn't had my period from my last child. They said they could see me in a couple of weeks. I went to the car pregnancy center down here and they confirmed I was pregnant and needed to call Dr. Edwards back and tell them that I needed an appt. ASAP since we didn't know how far along I was. Called them back, they took me two days later. Their urine test came up negative and I explained that the other tests (5) were all positive. Dr. Edwards rudely stated "that they pay $20 a test so if their test should be way more accurate then a $1 test". They also told me I probably had a miscarriage, so I was balling my eyes out for two days and they called me two days later with the blood test and IT CONFIRMED I WAS PREGNANT. They apologized but I was upset

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466009].votes_count ]]