Rate Dr. Robert Luton

Dr. Robert Luton's Ratings

Dr. Luton is a great doctor. but his Staff manager Angelia is a piece of work. Dr. Luton tells her to do and refer patients and if she likes you and you give her gift then she does it right away and if she doesn't like you because you don't bring her gifts you will wait a long time and will have to finally give her gift to get things done. If the staff try to help you and she finds out she gets mad at them and they become scared. I never knew that there was a double payment to get things done. I am trapped because I don't want to loose Dr. Luton as a Doctor as he is great at his job but his staff Manager is dragging him down. If you need prescriptions he is great, but anything that entails Angelia doing anything get ready for a fight.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1407224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Dr. Bob is a bit like Londons answer to Dr. House. For 30 years I've been a friend, and am expected to drop in. He diagnosed cancer he found in me very early on, and I got tests right away and referrals. If you need pain meds some other doctor has to do the original order, he has no problem renewing my narcotic prescriptions. There should be more docs like him and I fear the day he retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1407223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. Robert Luton should in my opinion, be rated as one of the top three medical practitioners in the City of London. My opinion is based 35 years of medical care delivered to me and my family. W.O. Johnston.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1407222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2010

I watched as a client was humiliated in the main waiting room. I also watched as a patient who needed a vit b shot for anemia was made to wait for over 35min. Now from what I heard that is not Dr lutons practice anymore. That is no excuse for professional neglect. I have been a patient for a very long time and I was told recently that they are accepting new patients. It is time for either the doctor or the staff to retire. Based on current performance I would not recomend this practice to anyone. How embarassing for that woman and her daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1407221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2010

I've read many of the posts about 'Dr.Bob'. Sorry, muppet joke. However I've had him since I moved to London in 1983 as a six year old. I've seen him through some tough times and some good ones. While his bedside manner is certainly not the best and he is curt it is because he's a very busy man. He doesn't know how not to be since at one point he was a surgical resident and a general practitioner at the same time. He also does have a problem with narcotics, not as an addict but in supplying them. Don't expect him to do it. This is for good reason and if you want pain management then go elsewhere. But if you have a problem that is difficult to control with conventional methods this is the doctor for you. He has access to others and services that most doctors in the area only wish they had. He genuinely cares...as shown by how he started acting after finding out about my problems. As for his staff. They've been there a long time, that says something right there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1407220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

I can not beleive this man is still practicing medicine. Every time I see him he smells of alcohol and I beleive he is still ****.Christmas presents of alcohol are being given to the doctor and his staff, is this right to feed an alcoholic alcohol? You can always hear Dr. Luton yelling at his staff and his staff back at him. His bedside manner is unaccepatable. His staff is rude and is constiantly yelling at each other, no professional background. If this was my staff I would fire them. I overheard one of them refusing to put someone in the room for the doctor because they didn't like them. I have read all the comments that have been submitted and realize that alot of them have been submitted by his staff, as they can be seen on the internet and not doing their job. This man only cares for himself and not his patients....I am starting to look for a new doctor as I get stressed every time I visit him. Wish me luck on finding someone else

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1407219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2008

Dr. Luton's staff has been nothing but nice to me. They are always cheerful and willing to go the extre mile. As far as them not knowing what day and time it is, I think that's not even close to as important as the fact that most of the time they know my name and medical history. They are compassionate and truly have their patient's interest at heart. As far as the comment from the previous people, I've been a patient of Dr. Luton's for almost a year and I know he has no tolerance for narcotics unless you are on your death bed and I wouldn't even think to ask him about them. Dr. Luton is one of the most knowledgable physicians I have ever come in contact with. His bedside manner is not the greatest but I personally prefer to know the BOLD truth rather than have it sugar-coated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1407218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

No doubt the best doc in Town. To those who do not like his bedside manner, suck it up. This man is not your buddy, he is a medical professional in every sense of the word. He stays very current with assessments and diagnosis. Every specialist that I've been refered to by his office is among the best in their field. He will work late, very late, to see his patients. If you really need to "get in" his staff will find a way. Unlike some of the messages below Dr. Luton, actually does take time to chat...when he his patient load allows it. Usually visits are fast, concise and professional. His support staff are great and very understanding. I fear he may retire soon. That would be a shame to his profession and his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1407217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

Smartest doc in London by far. Funny also. Good and loyal staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1407216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2007

Ive been Dr Lutons pt for about34 years.Always helpful,and if I have problems he will always fit me in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1407215].votes_count ]]