Rate Dr. Barry Whyte

Dr. Barry Whyte's Ratings

Very easy to rate Dr. Whyte. For relief of back pain, muscle pain, migraine headaches and so much more, he is the man to see. His deep tissue manipulations sure get to the root of the problems. Thanks for being my savior Dr. Whyte.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

As a Chiropractor with 25 years experience and having been adjusted by many different Chiropractors, I was very impressed with Dr. Whyte. He cleared my upper neck gently and greatly reduced the twist in my pelvis. And I really didn't have any hope! I'm much better already. Thanks Dr. Barry, great adjustment, great staff, great experience.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

Atlas Chiropractic offers Deep Tissue Laser Therapy which has really helped me get back to my regular fitness activities after falling and bruising my tailbone in mid-June. I've had four treatments to date with one more treatment to go and my pain has gone from level 10 to level 1 in just two weeks. Suzy and Brigit are the laser techs and both are extremely knowledgeable about treating pain. Atlas had become my go to place for pain control and chronic strain injury management.

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

I would highly recommend Dr. Barry Whyte. I started visiting him because I had a back injury that had left me nearly immobile and in a lot of pain. The pain was relieved after the first visit and I had full mobility back by the third visit. The treatment also helped with other injuries (leg and neck) that I had been ignoring for too long. It is very important to me that, when seeking medical attention, I find someone who is at the top of their field. I’ve seen other chiropractors before and they don’t compare to the level of skill, expertise, and professionalism that Dr Whyte exhibits.

Submitted July 14, 2014 | flag

Barry is the best and I'm very happy with him. I've been going to him for a long time. I tell my friends and people if you need a great Chiropractor Barry's the man. I feel he does a great job and I feel wonderful after my treatments. I also have laser done as well and it feels great. Thank you Barry an Excellent Chiropractor come join his group of patients.

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag

I am very pleased to recommend Dr. Barry Whyte and a Atlas Chiropractic and Body Balance to you. I have personally been receiving treatments from him for more than 6 years now. My wife, who passed away last year, had been receiving his comprehensive, creative, team services for more than 7 years. I am thankful for his consistent, good maintenance care as well as for when he provides some of his " out of the box" pain saving interventions. Bottom line, you want to straighten out and stay in balance? Then Dr. Whyte and his team is who you need to put their hands on you! You'll never go elsewhere! Michael Jewell, Parksville BC.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2013 | flag

We would like to rate Dr. Barry Whyte very highly as our Chiropractor. We have found him to be very Professional and has helped us tremendously with our neck, back and knee problems. We would be more than happy to recommend Dr. Whyte to any of our family or friends who may be in need of a Chiropractor. Bob and Marg Settler

Submitted Dec. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Whyte was the first chiroprater to Actually cure a persistent lower back injury I received some years ago.After several sessions,and monthly followups....I am the best I have felt in years.His staff are ever so kind as well.If you want to save time in recovery,you should consider going here

Submitted Nov. 10, 2013 | flag

On my first visit, Dr. Whyte quickly identified issues and corrected my alignment painlessly. In just a few sessions, I'm already experiencing a big improvement in my mobility, especially my neck. I look forward to my appointments and getting further on the road to well-being.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2013 | flag