Rate Dr. Barry Whyte

Dr. Barry Whyte's Ratings

For 10 yrs I had chronic back pain and couldn't move without being in pain everyday all day! It was 6 yrs ago that Barry forever changed my life! I walked into his office in pain and came out of that first apt a new person. I am thankful for everything that he has done and continues to do. I got my life back thanks to Barry and I'll be forever grateful! Thx Barry! A.M

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

I tried Barry several times. Each time all he did was hurt me. He kept telling me how wonderful he was and how crooked I was and kept insisting he could fix me. He did not. His services were a total waste of my time and money and I would not return. I also saw his wife for her treatments which were very hockie and also did nothing for me. She spent my visit telling me how useless her staff person was and said she wanted to get rid of her. Her staff person seemed perfectly polite, nice and efficient to me. I can't imagine working for either of them.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2717173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

I have always been skeptical of how helpful chiro could be, but Barry has done well to change my mind. His no-nonsense approach and honesty is well received by me and the results speak for themselves.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

I have seen chiropractors since I was a teenager and Barry is the first whole-body wellness chiropractor I have come across. Absolutely amazing man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Barry, and he's made each of our experiences wonderful. We trust him, and highly recommend him. Since seeing him, our health has improved a lot, and we really appreciate how knowledgable he is, and the types of practices he uses. If you're looking for a great chiropractor in Nanaimo, go and see Dr. Barry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

My daughter and I have been seeing Dr. Whyte for over a year now and we highly recommend him. He is great with children and I have noticed a big difference in the amount and frequency of headaches that she is getting since we started. He is very thorough and takes the time to make sure all issues are addressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Been going to Dr. Whyte for over 2 years & have found him to be an excellent Chiropractor & he has been very helpful in keeping me in good shape. I would have no problem in recommending him to any one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

I've have been a patient of Dr. Whyte's for the last 3 years. I have always found him to be extremely pleasant, competent and informative. He can be very delicate when necessary but certainly has the oomph to get in there and 'get 'er done' when that is required (I'm a big fella!). Good man and a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Great guy, good knowledge, friendly, knows what he is doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

I had been going to a Chiropractor in Ontario for a chronic problem in my lower lumbar section of my back for years. After moving to Nanaimo, Barry at Atlas Chiropractic was highly recommended to me by a friend. Since receiving treatment from Barry I feel a world of difference! I went from seeing him every two to three weeks to now every six weeks. He really cares about his patients and enjoys educating them. If you are looking for a Chiropractor give Barry at Atlas Chiropractic a try, you won't be disappointed!

Anthony Wojcik