Rate Dr. Barry Whyte

Dr. Barry Whyte's Ratings

I recently had the good fortune of having an adjustment from Dr. Whyte and I have to say that is was a totally different experience from any treatment I have ever had. I feel that it has made a huge improvement on my neck and lower back. Dr. Whyte was recommended to me by my sister years ago and I'm only sorry that I didn't see him sooner! Seeing him was well worth the trip from Courtenay

Audrey

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

I'm maya whyte and I love my daddy cause he is a great chiropractor and he gives great adjustments. He is really great with people and has adjusteds me since I was sixth months old. I feel less grumpy when I get regular adjustments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Thank you for your ongoing support. You and your staff are excellent. Your service and treatments have been second to none. I have seen many Chiropractors over the years but Dr. Whyte's deep tissue treatments provide instant relief. Thank you so much. Christine Franic

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

Thanks, Dr. Whyte , you are amazing in terms of bringing relief to my " constant and crazy neck issues". You are the first Chiropractor in over 40 years, that has been able to help realign my system. As well, you provide excellent information, guidance, and coaching. Your staff is very professional and your environment is extremely positive.
Most appreciated, Sandi Dunlop

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Very easy to rate Dr. Whyte. For relief of back pain, muscle pain, migraine headaches and so much more, he is the man to see. His deep tissue manipulations sure get to the root of the problems. Thanks for being my savior Dr. Whyte.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

As a Chiropractor with 25 years experience and having been adjusted by many different Chiropractors, I was very impressed with Dr. Whyte. He cleared my upper neck gently and greatly reduced the twist in my pelvis. And I really didn't have any hope! I'm much better already.
Thanks Dr. Barry, great adjustment, great staff, great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Atlas Chiropractic offers Deep Tissue Laser Therapy which has really helped me get back to my regular fitness activities after falling and bruising my tailbone in mid-June. I've had four treatments to date with one more treatment to go and my pain has gone from level 10 to level 1 in just two weeks. Suzy and Brigit are the laser techs and both are extremely knowledgeable about treating pain. Atlas had become my go to place for pain control and chronic strain injury management.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Barry Whyte. I started visiting him because I had a back injury that had left me nearly immobile and in a lot of pain. The pain was relieved after the first visit and I had full mobility back by the third visit. The treatment also helped with other injuries (leg and neck) that I had been ignoring for too long. It is very important to me that, when seeking medical attention, I find someone who is at the top of their field. I’ve seen other chiropractors before and they don’t compare to the level of skill, expertise, and professionalism that Dr Whyte exhibits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Barry is the best and I'm very happy with him. I've been going to him for a long time. I tell my friends and people if you need a great Chiropractor Barry's the man. I feel he does a great job and I feel wonderful after my treatments. I also have laser done as well and it feels great. Thank you Barry an Excellent Chiropractor come join his group of patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449338].votes_count ]]