You may also like

Rate Dr. Barry Whyte

Dr. Barry Whyte's Ratings

Wow is the best term to sum up my experience with Dr. Whyte. As a professional dancer I've had a lot of mixed experiences with different practitioners who haven't yielded positive results from their work for the different injuries that I've experienced. I came in to see Dr. Whyte after a knee injury/surgery that had taken almost two years to improve. I honestly thought I'd never perform or be athletic again and that I would have to accept that I was going to be in pain for the rest of my life. He truly was my last straw. After seeing Dr. Whyte for eight treatments, not only did he reveal the true cause of my ongoing pain and inability to heal, he also managed to completely drive my injury in a new direction leading to a full recovery. What I appreciated from his sessions was his careful study of what was happening with my body (as a whole) and what muscle and bones needed adjusting to improve function and mobility. Unlike most Chiropractors, Dr. Whyte also gave me physical therapy exercises to aid in my weekly healing and really worked on my muscle tension. Although my sessions were extremely painful, it was by no means through faulty work. Dr. Whyte was very professional by maintaining a knowing relationship of how I was coping and making sure not to push me too far. As a patient, I got the full extent of his work by handling the big adjustments that I was receiving and understanding that he was literally moving my bones. But as I was told to do so, drinking copious amounts of water after each session aided in my after session recovery. I also appreciated that each session wasn't timed or rushed and that my session was only over once the needed work was done. From beginning to end I would highly recommend this clinic. The staff are extremely professional and polite and it is always nice to have appointment reminders emailed my way. Lovely location and very clean. Overall, money well spent and I will continue my maintenance here for a long time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2846292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I have been going to chiropractors for most of my life. Dr Barry Whyte is by far the best I have ever been to. I'm feeling considerably better than I have in a long, long time.
DT

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr Whyte is extremely professional. He is an amazing Chiropractor. Very skilled and has a multi-system holistic approach to treating his patients. As a retired Registered Nurse I have complete confidence in his abilities. I highly recommend him as a practitioner of choice. I had severe sciatic pain and Dr Whyte was able to improve it to the point that I can now walk 2 miles without discomfort. His adjustments are gentle and to date I have not experienced any headaches that I used to get when I had a chiropractic adjustment. An added bonus of his office is the professional staff that are involved in registration, laser therapy and massage therapy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2747301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

For 10 yrs I had chronic back pain and couldn't move without being in pain everyday all day! It was 6 yrs ago that Barry forever changed my life! I walked into his office in pain and came out of that first apt a new person. I am thankful for everything that he has done and continues to do. I got my life back thanks to Barry and I'll be forever grateful! Thx Barry! A.M

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

I tried Barry several times. Each time all he did was hurt me. He kept telling me how wonderful he was and how crooked I was and kept insisting he could fix me. He did not. His services were a total waste of my time and money and I would not return. I also saw his wife for her treatments which were very hockie and also did nothing for me. She spent my visit telling me how useless her staff person was and said she wanted to get rid of her. Her staff person seemed perfectly polite, nice and efficient to me. I can't imagine working for either of them.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2717173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

I have always been skeptical of how helpful chiro could be, but Barry has done well to change my mind. His no-nonsense approach and honesty is well received by me and the results speak for themselves.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

I have seen chiropractors since I was a teenager and Barry is the first whole-body wellness chiropractor I have come across. Absolutely amazing man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Barry, and he's made each of our experiences wonderful. We trust him, and highly recommend him. Since seeing him, our health has improved a lot, and we really appreciate how knowledgable he is, and the types of practices he uses. If you're looking for a great chiropractor in Nanaimo, go and see Dr. Barry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

My daughter and I have been seeing Dr. Whyte for over a year now and we highly recommend him. He is great with children and I have noticed a big difference in the amount and frequency of headaches that she is getting since we started. He is very thorough and takes the time to make sure all issues are addressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Been going to Dr. Whyte for over 2 years & have found him to be an excellent Chiropractor & he has been very helpful in keeping me in good shape. I would have no problem in recommending him to any one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626330].votes_count ]]