Rate Dr. Barry Whyte

Dr. Barry Whyte's Ratings

I have seen chiropractors since I was a teenager and Barry is the first whole-body wellness chiropractor I have come across. Absolutely amazing man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Barry, and he's made each of our experiences wonderful. We trust him, and highly recommend him. Since seeing him, our health has improved a lot, and we really appreciate how knowledgable he is, and the types of practices he uses. If you're looking for a great chiropractor in Nanaimo, go and see Dr. Barry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

My daughter and I have been seeing Dr. Whyte for over a year now and we highly recommend him. He is great with children and I have noticed a big difference in the amount and frequency of headaches that she is getting since we started. He is very thorough and takes the time to make sure all issues are addressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Been going to Dr. Whyte for over 2 years & have found him to be an excellent Chiropractor & he has been very helpful in keeping me in good shape. I would have no problem in recommending him to any one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

I've have been a patient of Dr. Whyte's for the last 3 years. I have always found him to be extremely pleasant, competent and informative. He can be very delicate when necessary but certainly has the oomph to get in there and 'get 'er done' when that is required (I'm a big fella!). Good man and a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Great guy, good knowledge, friendly, knows what he is doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

I had been going to a Chiropractor in Ontario for a chronic problem in my lower lumbar section of my back for years. After moving to Nanaimo, Barry at Atlas Chiropractic was highly recommended to me by a friend. Since receiving treatment from Barry I feel a world of difference! I went from seeing him every two to three weeks to now every six weeks. He really cares about his patients and enjoys educating them. If you are looking for a Chiropractor give Barry at Atlas Chiropractic a try, you won't be disappointed!

Anthony Wojcik

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

My husband and I have seen Dr. Whyte many times for many issues. He is always so knowledgeable and helpful. We usually just need one session. I highly recommend him to all my friends and all my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

When I sprained my ankle I thought I would be off my feet for days it was so painful. I came in the same day it happened as Dr. Whyte suggested. After hobbling in I walked out and the next day I was 95% better.
Colin Charron

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

EXCELLENT CARE....EXCELLENT RESULTS...:) CHERYL SCHMIDT..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594399].votes_count ]]