Rate Dr. Patricia Slimmon

Dr. Patricia Slimmon's Ratings

The best, and most competent,caring Dr. I have ever had. Was my Dr. for many years.Wish there were more like her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1407719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

Dr. Slimmon was my family doctor for years. She is a wonderful medical professional, and anyone lucky enough to see her should be thankful. I only wish that I still was in a position to be able to see her (I live out of province).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1407718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2010

such an amazing doctor..so sweet & seems to be in this profession for the right reasons,to help people!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1407717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2008

Dr. Slimmon works at a walk-in clinic and is still willing to spend longer than ten minutes with a patient if more time is needed. She was also the first to diagnose my medical condition even though i had been to numerous doctors who were not able to figure it out. She is friendly and open to questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1407716].votes_count ]]