You may also like

Rate Dr. Chai Chamnong

Dr. Chai Chamnong's Ratings

Dr. Chamnong, always takes precautions in my medical care, he's very thoroughly and addresses all my concerns, his staff are also available to address any questions, I am very pleased with his knowledge of my care. He rather be cautious and run tests than to be sorry that he didn't.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I have been a patient of his since he was at primed. They do blood work and do not read the results. He is nice sometimes and sometimes in a grouchy mood. He has taken on too many patients to maintain the level of care he once provided.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2757999].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 25, 2015

He cares about all his patients and is always available when you need him !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625884].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Dr. Chamnong is always very attentive and caring. He has been my doctor since he worked at Primed. I would recommend him if you are looking for a general practitioner.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2556548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Quick appointment, pleasant and personable staff. Dr. Chai was VERY through, attentive and direct with his observations, assessment and plan. Explained each and every step and easily answered all questions. THe most relaxed and confident I have been with a physician in years. A+ and Highest Rating I could give.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][564920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

I initially went for a rash on my face. I was given a chest X-ray and EKG. Dr. Chammong told me my EKG did not look right. It appeared that I may have had a minor heart attack. I have NEVER had a heart issue. An appointment was made with a cardiologist. The cardiologist saw nothing wrong with the EKG but she scheduled me for stress test anyway. I ran the stress test without a problem. End result I am in good health and no problems were identified. What a waste of time and money. I had to take a copy of the EKG and doctor notes with me. I went to Dr. Chammong's office to pick up the medical info and the charged for the copies. Where is the ethics? I want this visit with Dr Chammong removed from my medical records because it was an invalid assessment.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][564919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Simply the best. Knowledgeable, helpful, takes time to answer your questions. I never have a hard time getting in. I can always get in the same day, sometimes before I can even make the drive to his office. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][564918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

Loved Dr. Chamnong at Pri-Med and was happy when he went into private practice. Went for a physical and was happy with thoroughness. However, he only gave me one month on my prescription. Would not call in another when I ran out after the month. I was told I had to see him before he would rewrite the prescription. I'm not going to make appointment every month to get my prescription refilled. Went back to the primary care doctor I used before him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][564917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

The best doctor and staff in Montgomery. Always willing to help with a smile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][564916].votes_count ]]