Dr. Scott Green

Rate Dr. Scott Green

Dr. Scott Green's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Dr. Scott Green is super great. I have always been very afraid of going to dentists due to childhood experiences but Scott is so patient and kind , friendly and caring , he puts me at ease. We started going to him when he replaced our dentist who was moving out of the country . He was very young then and such an excellent dentist . He makes me forget my childhood trauma . All his staff are so friendly and nice , warm and welcoming. I'm awfully glad he is our dentist .

Submitted July 31, 2013 | flag

Dr Scott and Allie are the best. Very patient and professional.If you are looking for a dentist, I highly recommend Dr Green and his team. Also, Sharon Campbell ,hygenist, is also top shelf..I have had lots of work done and have been very satisfied.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2013 | flag

Scott and his team are fantastic. My child (who were previously terrified of dentists (thanks Dr. Gaum)) isn't afraid of him at all. He's very gentle and practical.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2011 | flag

Scott Green and his staff, Carrie, Allie and Sharon, are awesome.

Submitted July 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Green and his staff are wonderful, rest assured you are getting great service at this practice. I was a patient for over ten years at this practice and have never had a negative experience. His hygienists Sharon and Michelle are very friendly and gentle as well! I recommend these guys to anybody!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2009 | flag

If he wasnt already married, I would certainly ask him in a minute.His wife Johanne who shares the practice is a wonderful dentist as well. He is so patient and kind. I once had an anxiety attack in his office. He was so calm and kept me calm as well.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2007 | flag

I am a chicken when it comes to dentists but Dr. Green is the best . He is kind and considerate , friendly and caring and a top notch dentist .

Submitted Dec. 8, 2007 | flag

I started with Dr. Green when he came into practice and took over for my other Dentist. I've been going to him for many yrs. and will not see another. He has to be the most gentle, caring, & cute Dentist ever. I reccomend him to all.

Submitted May 30, 2007 | flag

I'm been a patient of Dr. Green for several yrs. He is very friendly,caring and knowledgeable. He's the greatest!

Submitted April 24, 2007 | flag