Rate Dr. Frank Vicari

Dr. Frank Vicari's Ratings

Dr. Vicari has treated my grandson for approximately 4 years for a severe burn on his hand. We are all so grateful for his wonderful manner and medical expertise. The surgery was perfect, there is very little scaring and what is there looks great. Our little guy also loves him...any time he plays doctor, his name is always Dr. Vicari.

Submitted April 10, 2013 | flag

Dr Vicari is an amazing surgeon; great bedside manner, great ability to relate to his patients and their parents, he made us feel comfortable and confident, and respected our concerns. He performed a surgery that he called "pretty simple" (it was in two parts with several post-op visits in between). Our son was 4-months old when he started treating him for a very rare cancerous skin tumor, and is now almost 7-months old. We just received news that Dr Vicari was able to get all the cancer out; to celebrate something like this is wonderful! The scar (which could have been really significant) looks great, our pediatrician said it is a "piece of art" we would say it's a Vicari masterpiece. We highly recommend this doctor for his knowledge and surgical skills, as well as his professionalism and a bit of dry humor (need to have a little to get through these kinds of things!)

Submitted July 13, 2012 | flag

Took very good care of our 18m old daughter and fixed up the issues with her skull due to Coronal Synostosis. Would highly recommend him to any family whose kids require cranial-facial surgery.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2011 | flag

I am 24 years old n I seen him for 15 years since i was a baby n I had the craniofacial sugery n I'm very thankful to him for knowing what was wrong with me all the procidures he done is one thing I'll never forget

Submitted Jan. 31, 2011 | flag

I am very disappointed with Dr.Vicari's services. He seen my son on Feb. 16th and did reconstruction on his lower jawbone which was cracked in half by puttin in 2 plates to hold it in places. He had to go in and repair a plate that did not take the 2nd wk of march and he had brackets and more stitches..he had to return in 4 days to get the bands taken off becuz the teeth were not set right. 3 wks later he had a white spot under his teeth/gums which ended up being his jawbone. He had the brackets taken off last week and they stitched the hole that was exposing his jawbone.The stitches fell out monday...now the staff and him say there's nothing else they can do, however I spoke w/someone affiliated w/the dr. and he had said the next step was a skin graph; and yes they can be done in the mouth. But for some reason I am being told there's nothing else he can do.

Submitted May 12, 2010 | flag

Dr. Vicari also repaired my son's cleft palate many years ago. I remember him as being very calm and reassuring with both patients and nervous mothers. He was very thorough with his explanations of what would happen during surgery and post-surgery.

Submitted May 6, 2010 | flag

He is anointed and walking in his God given purpose.

Submitted April 9, 2010 | flag

Dr. Vicari has been seeing my daughter for more than 10 years ongoing for a childhood condition that she was born with. He is one of the most knowledgable physicans that I know. Many physicans are not familiar with her particular condition, but Dr. Vicari is one of the most familiar and knowledgable throughout the country. In addition, his bedside manner is one to be modeled after. He is so approachable and down to earth. I would recommend him always!

Submitted Aug. 4, 2009 | flag

Dr. Vicari is absolutely amazing. He has a great bed side manner and he is very talented. My family loves him and trusts him. I would highly recommend him and his staff.

Submitted March 16, 2009 | flag

Dr. Vicari is a fantastic doctor! He and a NS from Children's Memorial in Chicago reconstructed my daughter's skull at 3 months old. Every physician who has since seen her, has commented that "cranio babies just never look that good" and "I can't believe that shes a cranio kid, we just dont see those results here". Dr. Vicari is an awesome and talented surgeon with a great demeanor.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2009 | flag