Rate Dr. David B. Wheeler

Dr. David B. Wheeler's Ratings

Dr Wheeler seems very knowledgeable about my problem. I am so glad I didn't have to travel out of state for specialized care, it saved me a lot of money!

Submitted Jan. 21, 2013 | flag

He was hurried and even rude when asked a question. He left the room leaving me extremely upset and he new that and did not care.

Submitted March 31, 2012 | flag

THE STAFF IS HORRIBLE. THEY ARE RUDE AND VERY DISRECTFUL. MY CHILD WAS NOT EVEN DIAGNOSED CORRECTLY.

Submitted May 26, 2011 | flag

I a new patient of Dr. Wheelers, October 2009. He and his staff has given us more information on epilepsy and seizures then any other doctor we have seen in the last 7 years. We live 4 hours from his office but it was well worth the trip. He is not a doctor with a god like complex and will work with your neurologist close to home to help you succeed in getting your life back. I also have to say that his staff is wonderful. I have insurance but each year have a $3000.00 deductable. They were able to put me on the top of the list to try to get me in this year for a video eeg which is a 5 day inpatient hospital stay before the end of the year and they got me in. I have never done a feed back on any other doctor but felt that I had to on Dr. Wheeler and his staff and want to let all here in Wyoming just how lucky we are to have him here.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2009 | flag

My daughter was transferred via ambulance to Dr. Wheeler in the middle of the night, he took one look at her and corrected her mis-diagnosis and put her back on the road to recovery. I love his calm demeanor and ability to convey information in a straight forward fashion. I believe he saved her life that night.

Submitted June 17, 2008 | flag

Oddly enough I have been going to Denver for the last 7 years to see a neurologist there. This winter I had an emergency and came to the E.R. and Dr. Wheeler treated me. Ihave been seeing him ever since. My seizures are better controlled than ever, The care I get here from Dr. Wheeler is better than I ever had in denver! Thanks god he came to town!! My husband and I have a life again. I highly recommend him

Submitted June 15, 2007 | flag