Rate Dr. Lisa LeGresley

Dr. Lisa LeGresley's Ratings

I moved to Chilliwack three years ago and was thrilled to have Dr. LeGresley take myself and my family on as patients. She is an amazing doctor who cares about her patients in a very professional way, always taking time and explaining things to me. Her receptionist is kind helpful and always manages to make an appointment for my children to be seen quickly. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. LeGresley. She is one of a kind, if only all doctors and their staff were this great.

Submitted June 20, 2013 | flag

I am thrilled to have such good people looking after me!The doctor is so knowledgeable and the staff is so accommodating and pleasant. When I have an urgent request, the receptionist makes room for an appointment within hours. It's a busy office and I never assume mistakes aren't made. As a patient, I have to look out for myself too and accept the fact that they do not have an easy job. Keep up the good work!

Submitted June 11, 2013 | flag

The receptionist is really rude to the point of being really hostile. She has made frequent paperwork errors -- such as giving me someone else's medical information to take home. When I returned, from home promptly, she didn't even say Thank you. The doctor I have had for about 10 years. From the beginning, she was professional, but not friendly, at all. She pursues investigating possibilities, e.g., specialists, etc., and isn't quick to write prescriptions for throat infections, etc., but she is very clinical and doesn't really like listening about ailments. It's in and out. There is little genuine concern for one's health, or the improvement of it.

Submitted May 21, 2013 | flag

Has been my doctor for 18 years and 3 pregnancies and has always been personal, helpful and caring. Only recently have I had issues, the majority of which stem from her new receptionist who is nothing short of useless and rude, hasn't made referral appointments for me ordered by the doctor, hasn't mailed paperwork also ordered by the doctor and when questioned over the phone has flat out hung up on me. Her old staff was amazing. I have seriously considered finding a new gp based solely on this horrible receptionist, not sending referrals is affecting my life, waiting a year for a specialist appointment only to find out she didn't even send it.

Submitted March 1, 2013 | flag

Lisa is a great Doctor who needs to replace her receptionist with someone who has people skills. The person she has now (and has had for far too long) has the uncanny ability to turn a simple appointment booking into an unpleasant experience. Look out if you need anything more! The nicest thing I could say is that she is abrupt beyond the point of rudeness. Too bad; an otherwise great private practice is diminished.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2013 | flag

Very disappointing. Just in for the money , no sufficient time for patient,just in and out, no proper examinations, no follow ups on test results, for that you need an extra appointment just to know if the result was positive or negative.But really quick on writing perscriptions.

Submitted April 4, 2011 | flag

She is the best doctor I have ever had. Very knowledgable and very helpful. She really understands. She is helping me through my first pregnancy and my depression. Only downside is her receptionist is a bit rushed and rude. But The Doctor is a blessing!

Submitted Feb. 28, 2011 | flag

Excellent Doctor.Listens well and makes me feel important. I am never rushed and all the remedies that she prescribed were spot on. Hope she stays in Chilliwack for some time to come.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2010 | flag

I've had Lisa as a Doctor now for over 12 years. She's the best Physician I've ever had in my 63 years! She's seen me through chronic depression, chicken pox (I was over 50 then), Guttate Psoriasis, back problems/surgery and now asthma. She referred me to a wonderful NeuroSurgeon, Dr. Winston Gittens, and he performed 2 back surgeries a year apart. I can now stand up again without my left leg falling asleep and can turn my head when backing my car up to see oncoming traffic. She detected the emphysema I've now developed almost immediately after just one chest xray and got me in for a CT scan in less than 1 week (amazing) to confirm her diagnosis (I stopped smoking over a year ago). She's taken good care of both my Daughters and has delivered 2 of my Grand Children! Lisa truly is an "Angel" as another person has stated. She always has time for both me and my Wife, and feels like a wonderful part of our family. We're so lucky to have her as our Family Doctor.

Submitted July 3, 2010 | flag

I came here to this office for prenatal care. The front staff had me sign a release form to have my chart sent over on my first visit. On my second visit 2 weeks later, they had not yet requested my chart. I was upset considering this was my second visit and there had been plenty of time to send it over. During my second visit the dr. was rushed. Did not do much of a visit. Had no chart and had the audacity to ask me to get it myself. I called my old dr's office, told them what she said. They were astonished. Its not how offices work. Requested the staff at Dr.L to have it sent for my third visit. Gave all my info AGAIN. To our disbelief they had not followed through for my 3rd prenatal visit. 36weeks into pregnancy. Front staff was rude when i called upset about not having my chart for 3rd appt. She said we'll call you back!! and hung up on me without saying goodbye. Then Dr.L calls me back. Saying find another DR, that I demanded too much?! Terrible office and service.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2009 | flag