Rate Dr. Lisa LeGresley

Dr. Lisa LeGresley's Ratings

She is great to me & family, she makes you feel what you have to say is important, is caring, understanding and my kids love her =)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

A great doctor, always listens and goes over and above what most would. The front office staff is less than desirable with their rudness and lack of care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

I moved to Chilliwack three years ago and was thrilled to have Dr. LeGresley take myself and my family on as patients. She is an amazing doctor who cares about her patients in a very professional way, always taking time and explaining things to me. Her receptionist is kind helpful and always manages to make an appointment for my children to be seen quickly. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. LeGresley. She is one of a kind, if only all doctors and their staff were this great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1409210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

I am thrilled to have such good people looking after me!The doctor is so knowledgeable and the staff is so accommodating and pleasant. When I have an urgent request, the receptionist makes room for an appointment within hours. It's a busy office and I never assume mistakes aren't made. As a patient, I have to look out for myself too and accept the fact that they do not have an easy job. Keep up the good work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1409209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

The receptionist is really rude to the point of being really hostile. She has made frequent paperwork errors -- such as giving me someone else's medical information to take home. When I returned, from home promptly, she didn't even say Thank you. The doctor I have had for about 10 years. From the beginning, she was professional, but not friendly, at all. She pursues investigating possibilities, e.g., specialists, etc., and isn't quick to write prescriptions for throat infections, etc., but she is very clinical and doesn't really like listening about ailments. It's in and out. There is little genuine concern for one's health, or the improvement of it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1409208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Has been my doctor for 18 years and 3 pregnancies and has always been personal, helpful and caring. Only recently have I had issues, the majority of which stem from her new receptionist who is nothing short of useless and rude, hasn't made referral appointments for me ordered by the doctor, hasn't mailed paperwork also ordered by the doctor and when questioned over the phone has flat out hung up on me. Her old staff was amazing. I have seriously considered finding a new gp based solely on this horrible receptionist, not sending referrals is affecting my life, waiting a year for a specialist appointment only to find out she didn't even send it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1409207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Lisa is a great Doctor who needs to replace her receptionist with someone who has people skills. The person she has now (and has had for far too long) has the uncanny ability to turn a simple appointment booking into an unpleasant experience. Look out if you need anything more! The nicest thing I could say is that she is abrupt beyond the point of rudeness. Too bad; an otherwise great private practice is diminished.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1409206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2013

Very disappointing. Just in for the money , no sufficient time for patient,just in and out, no proper examinations, no follow ups on test results, for that you need an extra appointment just to know if the result was positive or negative.But really quick on writing perscriptions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1409205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

She is the best doctor I have ever had. Very knowledgable and very helpful. She really understands. She is helping me through my first pregnancy and my depression. Only downside is her receptionist is a bit rushed and rude. But The Doctor is a blessing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1409204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2011

Excellent Doctor.Listens well and makes me feel important. I am never rushed and all the remedies that she prescribed were spot on. Hope she stays in Chilliwack for some time to come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1409203].votes_count ]]