Rate Dr. Leo Treyzon

Dr. Leo Treyzon's Ratings

i'm very happy with the result, no more stomach pain, i's been over a year, i seen him for my stomach pain

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1409248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2011

I waited for 45 min for my appointment with no complaint. Went into his office where he read my allergy's and symptoms.10 min later he proscribed ( thank G-d I found out) an antibiotic that would have killed me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1409249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2011

Dr. Treyzon is a wonderful doctor who is patient and thorough. He never made me feel rushed. I had been suffering with stomach pain and decided to call him after my physician couldnt help me. He was able to offer up a possible diagnosis me over the phone that I had an infection and confirmed his diagnosis after I came to his office for tests and a colonoscopy. He's a really good doctor. Dr. Treyzon also called me after my colonoscopy to see how I was feeling. I felt like I was in good hands the whole time. The Dr. is smart, professional and charming and I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a gastro doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1409247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

Dr. Treyzon my be the most involved, thoughtful, persistent (when it came to figuring out what was wrong with me) gastroenterologist I have ever encountered. Very caring and not willing to rush to judgement, whether that meant prescribing medication and prodecures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1409246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2010

great doctor, always very helpful and insightful and helped me through a difficult situation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1409245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2009

Dr. Treyzon is a Godsend. I came to him extremely ill and he gave me hope that I could recover, which with time and his wonderful care, I did. I am now healthy and alive and active again, thanks in part to his skill and expertise. I appreciate him more than words can say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1409244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

super knowledgeable about nutrition. the doc greeted me in the waiting room and walked me in. Made me feel very comfortable and at ease. We talked about an uncomofrtable subject too. He spent more than eneough time with me. His staff were really friendly once I met them (tought ot get through on the phone i must say -- but worth the wait). Nice office at cedars. I am feeling better now. Gave me free samples of a medicine i needed. i liked how he uses diet as a form of treatment. He explained endoscopy and colonoscopy really clearly. I was really scared of that before. not now. I am not dreading my colonoscopy anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1409243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2009

Dr. Leo Treyzon is a wonderful doctor. He has many good traits. He is professional. He is very thorough. He asked me many questions so he would be able to correctly diagnosis my condition. He had me do two procedures to get as much information about my problems. He consulted with other doctors about one of my tests. He always returns my phone calls promptly. He has amazing bedside manner. When we were talking about my weight he was very careful not to hurt my feelings. He is very caring and empathetic. Some doctors do not have a personality but this doctor does. He is friendly and very funny.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1409242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2009

He seemed to be very knowledgeable and thorough in his examination. He asked appropriate questions and was very patient in listening to my concerns. He also knew a lot about nutrition, which I appreciated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1409241].votes_count ]]