Rate Dr. Hazem Shehata

Dr. Hazem Shehata's Ratings

Spent 4 1/2 hours at the office today! Ridiculous! Awesome Doctor but most people don't have half a work day to spend in a waiting room!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Great doctor! He takes time with each patient and explains things exceptionally well. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same about his office staff. After experiencing the poor and unhelpful service from his staff on several occasions, and feeling like my appointments and need for prescription refills were inconvenient, I will not be going back to this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Very poor staff, I can not imagine it takes more than 72 hrs to call in a prescription . -1 to staff other than that he is a good doctor .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][565406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

he is the best on I have seen in Yuma I might have to wait but it is ok with me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][565405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2013

Just had to write. Wait time is long but go figure everyone wants to see the BEST. I take a book and find this is my relaxing time before I go back to a room. Don't find him pushing me out of the office but find I have his undivided attention. Will continue to be his patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][565404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

This is the best doctor on the planet.. if you wait three hours to see him, its worth it. The best at care ever, completely thorough and accurate. I have never had a better doctor in my life. Dr Shehata is the premium of doctors. No one is better!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][565403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

The Dr. is helpful when he gives you time to speak. The visits are short. The wait time is always 60 to 90 minutes. The staff are unhelpful, rude, and they do not give the doctor your messages. The staff makes me not want to return to the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][565402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2012

Dr. has always been nice, kind, caring and helpful in finding answers for my health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][565401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

He is excellent! Very professional! There is a wait but he is worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][565400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2012

Dr. Shehata will be my doctor as long as possible. He is not always on time, but the staff has no problem letting you know, if you call, how far behind he is running. Great man, very knowledgable, very careing! Found the staff very helpful and friendly! You cannot go wrong with this doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][565399].votes_count ]]