Rate Dr. Larry Levin

Dr. Larry Levin's Ratings

The staff at Dr. Levin's is always first rate and helpful. They are always their to try and make your visit a truly pleasurable experience. I would recommend this office to anyone. The entire staff is friendly, helpful and knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1409743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Larry Levin for years. I feel so comfortable with the office and the staff are so friendly. I enjoy the hospitality at the office and Dr. Levin is so knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1409742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2009

I love this office, everyone is friendly and it's a pleasure to go there. Dr. Levin is very kind, and patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1409741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Always knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful, and that attitude extends to his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1409740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

I have been a patient of Larry's for about twenty years, and the service and attention to my dental heatlh has always been professional and outstanding. I intend to continue for the next twenty!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1409749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

I like Dr. Levin and his staff very much but I was reminded the other day that I had canceled appointments or been late for appointments three times: in '02,'03, and'04. It is, if am not mistaken, 2009. Also, Dr. Levin is not my employer. I'm not sure what the point of chastising me for past "offenses" was, but it left kind of a bad taste in my mouth (so to speak). Not great customer service--and doctors often seem to forget, patients are customers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1409739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Dr Levin is simply the best. His staff reflect his knowledge, empathy, and professionalism. State of the art equipment meets every patient's expectations. I am grateful to be his patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1409748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

What can you say, extremely knowledgable,VERY Nice, and they absolutely go out of their way to make sure you get as much bang out of your insurance as possible. I cannot imagine a better practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1409747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

Dr. Levin and all of his staff are always very helpful and are a pleasure to see. They have made me feel very comfortable at every visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1409746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

Cleaning seemed shorter than normal. My teeth did feel clean when finished though. Appointment was supposed to be 3:40pm, but I waited until 4:05pm to be seen. I usually have appointments in morning, not in afternoon. Staff seems to be more talkative and personable in morning. I think I will stay with my morning appointments from now on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1409738].votes_count ]]