Dr. Larry Levin

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 01/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 17 reviews. Dr. Larry Levin has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

31/08/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1006055
09/10/09 5 5 5 5 The staff at Dr. Levin's is always first rate and helpful. They are always their to try and make your visit a truly pleasurable experience. I would recommend this office to anyone. The entire staff is friendly, helpful and knowledgable.  Respond
RID: 984666
10/09/09 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Larry Levin for years. I feel so comfortable with the office and the staff are so friendly. I enjoy the hospitality at the office and Dr. Levin is so knowledgeable.
RID: 950911
30/07/09 5 4 5 5 I love this office, everyone is friendly and it's a pleasure to go there. Dr. Levin is very kind, and patient.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 943164
22/07/09 5 5 5 5 Always knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful, and that attitude extends to his staff.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 927843

03/07/09 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Larry's for about twenty years, and the service and attention to my dental heatlh has always been professional and outstanding. I intend to continue for the next twenty!
RID: 911761
12/06/09 3 5 4 5 I like Dr. Levin and his staff very much but I was reminded the other day that I had canceled appointments or been late for appointments three times: in '02,'03, and'04. It is, if am not mistaken, 2009. Also, Dr. Levin is not my employer. I'm not sure what the point of chastising me for past "offenses" was, but it left kind of a bad taste in my mouth (so to speak). Not great customer service--and doctors often seem to forget, patients are customers.  Respond
RID: 908689

09/06/09 5 3 5 5 Dr Levin is simply the best. His staff reflect his knowledge, empathy, and professionalism. State of the art equipment meets every patient's expectations. I am grateful to be his patient.
Paid (or co-pay): $125
RID: 906130

05/06/09 5 5 5 5 What can you say, extremely knowledgable,VERY Nice, and they absolutely go out of their way to make sure you get as much bang out of your insurance as possible. I cannot imagine a better practice.  Respond
RID: 905529

05/06/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Levin and all of his staff are always very helpful and are a pleasure to see. They have made me feel very comfortable at every visit.
RID: 891149
19/05/09 4 2 5 5 Cleaning seemed shorter than normal. My teeth did feel clean when finished though. Appointment was supposed to be 3:40pm, but I waited until 4:05pm to be seen. I usually have appointments in morning, not in afternoon. Staff seems to be more talkative and personable in morning. I think I will stay with my morning appointments from now on.
Paid (or co-pay): $131
RID: 890568

18/05/09 5 5 5 5 Everyone at Dr. Levin's office is always helpful and nice. They take the time to get to know you and make you feel comfortable. He is the best dentist I have ever been to and I would definitely recommend him to anyone.  Respond
RID: 887011
13/05/09 5 5 5 5 I also have Delta Dental. I LOVE THIS OFFICE! My entire family has been going here for well over 11 years. Everyone is helpful and friendly and take the time to do the job right. Can not recommend highly enough.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 886735
13/05/09 5 5 5 5 Everyone at Dr. Levin's office is awesome, from the receptionists to the assistants to the hygienist to Dr. Levin himself. I'm moving out of state and I'm very sad to have to leave this great dentist behind. I'm an anxious patient, and Dr. Levin's staff has been consistently kind, compassionate, and understanding of me, putting me at ease. None of the dental procedures I've had done have hurt me in the least and Dr. Levin makes referrals to other excellent practitioners as well, including an endodontist doing root canal therapy that also didn't hurt me one bit. I always feel comfortable asking questions of the staff. I have referred a few friends to Dr. Levin and they have always thanked me for making the chore of finding a dentist so easy for them.
Paid (or co-pay): $83
RID: 879026
05/05/09 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient for more than 25 years. I look forward to cleanings and friendly conversations with the doctor and his outstanding staff. A comfortable atmosphere with very competent people who are equipped with the latest technology means high quality dental care. Thank you.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 786100
10/02/09 5 5 5 5 This was my first visit to the office and I am very happy with my decision. The doctor and staff were wonderful and very prompt. This office has all the latest technology and seems to be up to date with everything.
Paid (or co-pay): $219
RID: 152136
21/02/07 4 3 4 Very expensive! Even with insurance you will pay alot. Very over priced
RID: 412582

21/02/06 5 5 5 I was extremely happy with my decision to come to this office. The staff is fabulous and I was made to feel very welcome and wanted. This office has all the latest equipment and the quality of care seems to be of the highest level.  Respond