Rate Dr. Carla Nash

Dr. Carla Nash's Ratings

She was very punctual, very personable and made you at ease during the procedure. Came and checked on me and showed me my results asap.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1410829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2013

Dr Nash is the best doctor I've ever had. She is kind, thoughtful, knowledgeable, dedicated and has played a tremendous role in putting my Crohn's disease into remission.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1410828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Dr. Nash is one of the best. Knowledgeable, kind,professional, and dedicated.My husband has been treated by her for 3 years for oesophageal cancer. We happily travel the 3 hours for treatment when help was not offered in Edmonton.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1410827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2009

Very knowledgeable and extremely personable. Took time to ask me if I had any concerns about my endoscopic procedure and had excellent followup both face to face and with returned phone call.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1410826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2008

I was recently diagnosed with Crohn's and Dr. Nash has been excellent. She takes the time needed and gives you a lot of useful information. She's great with follow-up and took excellent care of me when I was in the hospital. She made sure all of my information was sent to my family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1410825].votes_count ]]