Rate Dr. Kirsten M. Andrews

Dr. Kirsten M. Andrews's Ratings

I echo all of the positive reviews of Dr. Andrews. She takes time with her patients. She doesn't make you feel rushed or stupid. She is intuitive, open to alternatives (like nutrition and supplements), and incredibly thorough. I had over 300 pages in my patient file when I came to her. She spent all night going through my file and could talk knowledgably with me at my appointment. She is the best.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2012 | flag

Dr. Andrews is the best! She is sweet, kind, attentive, intuitive, and an excellent listener. She knows that you know what you are talking about because you are the patient. She's a wonderful partner in health care because she is open to your questions and suggestions, and is willing to let you take control of your own health care. She's also great at breaking down technical medical knowhow for the layman so you know exactly what is happening to you. She is the tops. Go to her!

Submitted March 9, 2011 | flag

She is very knowledgeable. She is thorough and considerate. She takes time to get to know you and has very good follow up on getting back to you on things she says she will do.

Submitted March 16, 2009 | flag