Rate Dr. David Richardson

Dr. David Richardson's Ratings

My family LOVES Dr. Dave. ! He is kind and honest and always straightforward.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Dr Dave is a really nice person. I have never been disappointed in the level of care, service and professionalism 15 or so years I have been going to him. That being said, the last four or five times I have needed to see a doctor, he has been booked solid for 15-20 days. Every time I needed a doctor I used a clinic. I knocked the helpful rating down to a 3 because how helpful is a doctor you cant see? Take the information how you will, but I don't think this is the guy for new patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1411332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

Dr Richardson has delivered both of our children... Prior to that, he was my wife's family doctor and now we are very pleased to have him as our family doctor as well. Friendly and funny, caring about our needs always. Dr. Richardson always goes above and beyond the call of duty. (And so does his staff)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1411331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2011

I was a patient of his for many years. At times the diagnosis was correct, but I suffered for many years with herniated discs from a car accid. that I felt was not diagnosed promptly, regardless of me continuing to tell him there was something more wrong. I did find him to be frequently kind and very funny, but in too much of a rush. He leaves no allowance for clients being caught in traffic and being even slighly late. Over the years there were times his staff failed to tell him I rescheduled, he failed to check into it and chastized me. This seemed to improve, but again occurred resulting in him sending a letter refusing to continue as my doctor.I was NOT a "no show" and felt he should have spoken to me and investigated first. I am a patient with a serious illness, and this left me without a doctor. I would expect more consideration than just acusing me without speaking to me first and then checking out the facts, since I have been a patient for so many years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1411330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

Great doctor. The receptionist isn't very personable but we don't go to see her anyways. Dr. Richardson has a great sense of humour and immediately puts everyone at ease. He's easy to talk to about pretty much anything. I completely trust him to make the right decisions for myself and my entire family. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1411329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2009

I am so glad he took my mom and I on. He's so amazing. I couldn't have a better Doctor. So helpful and funny. He knows what he's talking about it. Overall a fabulous Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1411328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2009

Amazing Dr. Full of fun, and always an ear to listen. His staff loves him, you can see by the way they are together. Great office to be involved in. They take my health care seriously. Never wait to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1411327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Dr Richardson's staff is the best. They are most helpful and always accomodating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1411326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Dr.Dave is good Doctor and a fine man. If he's not sure about something he sends you to someone who knows and follows up. As some have mentioned he is hard see because he is so well liked as a person and a Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1411325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

This is without a doubt the best doctor I have ever been too. He is very knowledgeable, professional and kind with great sense of humour. He is a great diagnostician and does not leave any stone unturned.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1411324].votes_count ]]