Rate Dr. Mohamad S. Kalou

Dr. Mohamad S. Kalou's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

THIS IS THE MOST UN-ORGANIZED OFFICE, WITH THE WORST EFFECTIVE/EFFECIENT STAFF. THEY LOST AND MIXED UP FILES,LIED TO THEIR PATIENTS DIRECTLY, AND NEVER ADDRESSED THE ISSUE I WENT TO BE SEEN FOR., AND MY SPOUSE WAS A PATIENT AS WELL AND WAS DONE EVEN WORSE, WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM UNLESS YOU WANT TO SPEND A WHOLE DAY AT YOUR DOCTOR AND NEVER GET ANYTHING ACCOMPLISHED

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2479113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

we love dr kalou. he has gotten a lot better over these last first years. he drug screens everytime and treats whatever problem your there for at the time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][565791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

This Dr. kalou is a quake all the way.. he will get you hooked on narcotics and just cut you off whenever he chooses! He doesn't car at all about his patients..they only have 4 chairs in his office and embody else waiting has to stand like a horse...you will wait 2 hrs every time you have to see him. And the staff is extremely rude...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][565790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2013

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.He does not listen to what you have to say. He does not care abouy hid patients. He is never on time he is a quack.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][565789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2012

My experience with this doctor has thus far been HORRIBLE. I have been diagnosed with degenerative disc disorder fracture in L5 and wanted to receive REAL medical help concerning my severe back pain. All he was interested in doing was handing me Lortab after 1min meeting with me. After a couple times of him doing this I got so mad I ripped the prescription up ... he threw me out the office. No referrals, still in pain ... DO NOT GO HERE! He is only interested in your money and getting you high!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][565794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2012

I have fibromyalgia, a vascular necrosis in my right wrist, spinal degeneration, scoliosis, anxiety, depression, underactive thyroid, high cbirkenstock chronic back pain and top that off with ADD. When I first walked into Dr. Kalou's office I was barely functioning. He cared enough to listen and he completely changed my quality of life. He gave me my life back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][565788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2012

His staff is horrible about refills. He DOES not hand out narcotics as these other patients reviled. Every time I have had issues he has always made me go through a series of test. I think maybe the patients aren't giving him enough information to diagnose with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][565787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2011

Staff is ok at best. phone calls are seldom returned, referrals not always made, test results, lab work etc you have to hound the office to obtained the results and follow up

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][565786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Words can not describe my level of disapointment with this "physician". Even the staff seems dirty and rude. In all honesty, not exagerating, I feel I could revieve better health care in my child's 9th grade health class. It disturbs me that this physician is allowed to practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][565793].votes_count ]]