Rate Dr. Michael Reardon

Dr. Michael Reardon's Ratings

How would I assess Dr. Reardon? borderline rude, arrogant, dismissive, doesn't listen. He should really retire. He has that attitude of a certain generation of physician - who think they are God and hasn't grasped the fact that in the Internet age, people do have access to high quality medical information and that well-educated patients are advocates in their own health. He definitely doesn't appreciate well-informed patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2605646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

While I think he did maybe help my skin a little bit, I feel he didn't really seem interested in my skin problems. He said I am to blame for a lot of the way my skin looked and that really upset me. I do not see how I can change my skin condition with my income. I don't have the money for several laser treatments, and what I can do at home, I'm already doing. That being said, I believe he does have at least a bit of knowledge on the subject, although he tried to tell me my scars were from acne (which I know they're not) and I feel he didn't listen well enough as I explained.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1411911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Empathetic, very knowledgeable,self initiated followup,available after hours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1411910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2013

Excellent doctor - really knows his stuff. Takes the time to explain things. Makes you feel at ease. Very helpful. Long wait to see him but well worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1411909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

I met with Dr Reardon for first and only time in 2010. He asked why I was there & I explained to him 2 things, i could tell he wasn't listening.He checked one of the problems & wrote a Rx & was ready to leave & I said what about this problem & he snapped at me & said I asked you earleir if there were other concerns or health problems & I said I TOLD you about this, & I said never mind & was ready to leave & he said no let me look. I should have thrown the RX in his face & walked out. He is arrogant, rude & needs to learn how to LISTEN, oh people skills are overdue. I heard from other people who had appts with him and they felt the same way. Waited 4 months for an appt too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1411908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2013

Back in 1994 I went to see Dr. Reardon about removing several skin tags (vanity)but I was wearing a short skirt and he asked me if he had ever examined a mole just above my left knee. i siad, yeah you have and didnt think it was a worry. Now, this mole was more like a beauty mark and hadn't changed or gotten weird looking. He took a look though with his giant close up glasses and told me he was sending me to a local plastic surgeon just to be sure. I shrugged - sure why not. The next day I was called to come in for an examination (I dont remember the other doctor)and he had a look and sent me home. I was a single mother of two boys at the time (8 and 11) and was starting to feel a little nervous. I was booked for surgery the next week! They removed a malignant melanoma and saved my life. I will always be grateful to Dr.Reardon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1411907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2013

I visited Dr. Reardon and was very impressed and comfortable with him. He is very thorough and kind. I would certainly recommend going to him if you have any dermatological issue. The office is very clean and the receptionist is friendly as well. You feel at easy immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1411906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

Dr. Reardon is exceptionally observant. I was referred to him for a particular condition, but Dr. Reardon found and diagnosed a melanoma that no one else had recognized. I believe that had Dr. Reardon not diagnosed the melanoma, my good health would have taken a different path. Through his guidance, the melanoma was removed, and he provided excellent post operative treatement. He is truly professional, and I would highly recommend him. Thankyou Dr. Reardon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1411905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2011

Dr. Reardon is a GEM. He's very quiet and respectful,which to many might come across as arrogant, but that is so off base. He has done so much for me and my very difficult skin, and I know I can call on him or his office staff at any time and have an appointment without a fuss. Key here is they understand that I don't cry wolf - they know that when I call it's legitimate. It's sad that he'll likely be retiring soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1411904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

I have seen Dr. Reardon several times over the years. He has always been thorough, caring and knowlegeable. Once I had a serious skin issue that doctor Reardon was extremely concerned about -he even made an appointment to see me on a Sunday morning so that he could keep an eye things. He may not be Mr. Chatty but he is an excellent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1411903].votes_count ]]