Rate Dr. Edward A. Somma

Dr. Edward A. Somma's Ratings

Best Doctor around. I have been going to him over ten years I trust him with my life! Will never go to another doctor !!! He's caring , doesn't rush you to get out in 15 minutes . I've sent 6 peoe to him and my family goes to him. He's the best !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

Someone before me said, "When God is unavailable, Dr. Somma steps in." That says it all. I wholeheartedly trust his intelligence and admire his natural compassionate nature, and he is well worth the wait. Best medical professional ever. Period.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2120615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Somma since I was 15 years old, almost 20 years now. He is by far the best doctor I've ever seen. No one cares as much as he does, and he has dedicated his life to his patients. He has gone above and beyond for me and my entire family. I have referred countless people to him and every single one of them is pleased. If you have the opportunity to pick a new doctor, and you're considering Dr. Somma, go for it! You will never be disappointed. His wait time has gotten better, as well, since he joined the group he is currently in. But he's always worth the wait!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2120614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

If God is unavailable, Dr. Somma steps in. Knowledge, compassion, understanding, etc. Qualities found rarely in a doctor today. If he tells you something to do...do it. Complain later that you're still alive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2120613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Dr. Somma is an Excellent Doctor! He is extremely knowledgeable and thorough in his approach. He resolved concerns I had with reports from a previous physician. I am so happy to have found such a positive, caring, and professional doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2120612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

he is a good doctor he takes his time to talk to you and tell you things

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2120611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

The reason you wait so long in the waiting room is because he takes his time with each patient and does not rush though the visit. He is very knowledgeable and caring. It is hard to find a doctor like this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2120610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

Dr. Somma is an unusual doctor by today's standards, in that hh takes his time with every patient. His knowledge is second to none, and he actually cares about his patients. You may wait a little in the office...but it's well worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2120609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2008

Dr. Somma is the best doctor. He cares about your health and is there to listen. He is not judgemental and he gives the best medical care. I like when a doctor gets to know your medical health and will be there for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2120608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2008

He is the best doctor that I have ever gone too. There is a little bit of a wait time but he's worth it. Not to mention that he is SUPER HOT!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2120607].votes_count ]]