Rate Dr. Rebecca L. Darsey

Dr. Rebecca L. Darsey's Ratings

Dr. Darsey is such a great physician. She explains and discusses your medical concerns clearly and does not hesitate to order any tests to get to the bottom of questionable symptoms. Even tho I have white coat syndrome, she understands this and knows how to handle me. I think she was born to be a doctor of the finest order.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][566332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

Dr. Darsey is an excellent doctor. She is kind, compassionate, and extremely knowledgeable. Her staff is very friendly as well. The thing I like best about Dr. Darsey is that she is a great listener. Davis is a long drive for me, but well worth it to get the level of care I receive from Dr. Darsey.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][566331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr Darsey is wonderful. VERY good beside manners. She was my regular doctor and delivered my son and was his doctor for awhile, until she moved. I was sad to see her leave my area. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][566330].votes_count ]]