Rate Dr. Clive Davis

Dr. Clive Davis's Ratings

the best dr i have ever met or heard of he save my fathers life and has always been there even 6am on a sunday his day off

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1413851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

I had lost my voice and saw 2 ent specialists who chalked up my dilema to stress and had me visit a speech therapist. My mother worked as a nurse and reccommended I see Dr Davis. Within 10 minutes in his office he had found a thyroid tumor in my throat. He is a brilliant, concerned and copassionate man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1413850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2009

Droctor Clive Davis to me you come cloes to God as anymore can come. You gave our help to keep our mom an extra few months. To attend my mom's funneral ment so much, much more than an dorctor, but a friend. Thank You

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1413849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2009

Dr Davis is the best around! There is not one bad thing that can be said about him. 2 days prior to my dads passing he arrived at our home to see if there was anything he could do for us! he is the most compassionate doctor around. He makes things happen in emergency situations. Not everyone around him might like him getting what he wants for his patients but patients really appreciate it! Dr Davis is so in touch with his patients that if you are in any distress he will give you his cell phone number to contact him at anytime. I could keep going but all I can say is he is the best and anyone he treats is lucky to have him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1413848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2009

no one can compare to this wonderful man. he has devoted his entire adult life to helping others and no one understands that better than I. He saved my son more than once and has helped other members of my family over and over. Few of us would be standing here without his dedication...he is without a doubt...keep'emalive clive!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1413847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

The very best doctor in the world,caring compassionate,empathic, the most brilliant in his field. He did enerything possible for my dad and treated our family with upmost compassion. We are truly thankful for all your care

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1413846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2008

Outstanding person. I worked with him when I was a resident in internal medicine. He is completely a genuine caring physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1413845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2008

I personally dreaded seeing Dr. Davis because I had linked him to the Hyperbaric Chamber that he would send me to(which was, in my opinion, terrifying). My situation was not a choice, and since it had to happen, I was entirely thankful he was one of my doctors during the recovery of my car accident, because he is truely a genious and a very sweet man. He is full of knowledge and had a wonderful bedside manner. I would definately reccomend him in an instant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1413844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007

A truly brilliant man, and extremely thorough. Every lab I went to with tests from him called him "Keep 'em Alive, Clive!" and I can believe it. Thank God my problem wasn't life-threatening, but if it were, I would go back to him in a heartbeat. He's the doctor I would trust with my life or the life of my loved ones should any of us become seriously ill. Gave a thorough diagnosis on a very complex matter. Excellent!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1413843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2007

A genius. A doctor's doctor. Thorough, great empathy. Explained everything in detail, talked through any fears. A most compassionate human being. The doctor's working in the hospital would do well to follow his lead.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1413842].votes_count ]]