Rate Dr. Clive Davis

Dr. Clive Davis's Ratings

Dr Davis is kind, caring, compassionate and very knowledgeable, with a lifetime of experience. He is the complete package. It is rare to find a doctor who cares so much these days. I consider myself very fortunate to be one of his patients.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

Amazing human being and brilliant doctor. Saved my son's life- literally! He mixes kindness, compassion, active listening with his brilliant mind, vast medical experience and deductive logic. He cuts through the bureaucracy of the medical system like a hot knife through butter to ensure his patients get what they need when they need it. It is easy to see why his patients and medical professionals all respect him. Please don't retire anytime soon!

Submitted Aug. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr Davis is not just an amazing Doctor, but also an amazing man too. He is in that hospital almost every day of the week if not everyday. Sunday's he would show up. He is extremely intelligent. All my nurses praised him before I even got a chance to meet him. He is by far one of the best Doctors in the Hamilton General Hospital. Thank you Dr. Davis for being part of saving my life :)

Submitted July 22, 2012 | flag

He is by far the best doctor I've ever met. He is extremely knowledgeable, thorough, smart, and compassionate. His bedside manners are impeccable. He will leave no stone unturned and will spare no effort for the benefit of his patients. I feel blessed to have met him. I haven't met one single person in the hospital not to speak with the utmost respect about him. Absolutely outstanding! May God bless you Dr Davis!

Submitted July 6, 2012 | flag

Excellent Dr. He was very caring and comforting and he went above and beyond. I got very ill and no doc could seem to find out what was going on until Dr. Davis walked into my hospital room. He found out what was wrong with me quickly and treated me right away. He treats the whole person not just the illness.

Submitted June 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Davis is an exceptional Dr. by any standards. After receiving our referal from our cardiologist, he called us at home and did an extensive 1 hr interview with my husband, had him in the offfic with a battery of tests in 2 days and gave us his personal numbers at home, and his pager. He calls my husband periodically between visits. If we do call he usually gets back the same day, sometimes at 10 at nightor 7:30 in the morning. He goes above and beyond. He listens and includes the spouse. I am glad to say my husband was getting steadily worse and his visits were every 4 weeks and now every 12.His staff listens and resopnds immediately to each problem we have come across.Dr. Davis is equally pleasant with his staff in all aspects of his clinic. Every medical personnel that we have encountered sings his praisies. I know he saved my husband's life when no one else was listening.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2011 | flag

This man is brilliant, caring and he has literally saved my life. I adore him.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Davis was my attending after I was readmitted to Hamilton General after first being released with a dx of conversion disorder instead of M.S. The staff in the hospital sung him praises when I told them who my attending was. Dr. Davis ran multiple tests that probably should have been run the first time I was there. Surprisingly he chided me in the ER for not having gone online and researched M.S. and begun taking VD3. usually I get chided for playing doctor. I'm still not sure if I was offended by that or not, probably not. Dr. Davis wasn't able to negate the original diagnosis but I greatly appreciated his attempts to figure me out and the thoroughness of his testing. He was also the first physician to show me my MRI and I really appreciated that. I can't say he was particularly helpful to me, but I can see him being very helpful to others.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2011 | flag

I AM TRULY BLESSED TO HAVE THE PLEASURE OF MEETING 'KEEP THEM ALIVE CLIVE' DAVIS. AT A TIME IN MY LIFE'S JOURNEY WHEN MANY OTHER DOCTORS WERE MIS DIAGNOSISING MY CONDITION, THANK GOD FOR DR CLIVE DAVIS. THIS DR GAVE ME HIS CELL PHONE NO. AND HOME NO. TO CALL HIM AT ANY TIME TO TALK WHEN I WAS FEELING DOWN OR HAD ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING MY DIAGNOSIS. GOD ALWAYS SEND PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE FOR A REASON OR A SEASON. THANK GOD FOR SENDING CLIVE DAVIS 'KEEP THEM ALIVE CLIVE' AT THE RIGHT TIME. MY GOD CONTINUALLY BLESS YOU

Submitted July 29, 2010 | flag

Dr. Davis literally saved my life. I was hit by a van and broke my leg (tib & fib), 3 ribs and head injuries. In the ER he quickly recognized that I needed blood desperately and reacted to save me without waiting for approval. My family and I have the highest respect and love for him.

Submitted June 8, 2010 | flag