Rate Dr. Peter Bogard

Dr. Peter Bogard's Ratings

Been going to Dr Bogard for 12 years. Best doctor I have ever had. He does not rush you & has gotten my high blood pressure under control (which no other doctor had accomplished). Can't say enough good things about him. Nurse Catherine is excellent. Love this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

He's my p.c. doctor. Im very confident in his skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2666777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

I had been struggling with another provider regarding my symptoms and went to Dr. Bogard from a referral from a friend. Bad Choice. I was having gastro issues and he sent me to a Psychiatrist. What? I ended up changing Doctors again and found out that I had stage 4 polyps. My mom died two ears later of colon cancer. That is not something to miss. I also have clients that I work with that he provides medications to that he should not. Like giving methadone to a person who is a Drug Addict instead of referring them to services. It is illegal in the state of Oregon to prescribe like that, so he diagnoses pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

best doctors I've ever seen very very smart and compasionate. He was able to fix me right there and I was so greatful. he has excellant listening skills, he does not look at a computor the whole time. I allways feel better when ever i swee him

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1414481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2012

Knowledgeable, will take time to answer questions about diagnosis and treatment options

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1414480].votes_count ]]