Rate Dr. Jack Reilly

Dr. Jack Reilly's Ratings

I have had unhealed elbow injyry for a while now and after seeing "INDEPENDENT" Dr. Reilly at WCB i have NO hope for the future. He was very nice at first and then got very arrogent when it was my turn to talk and explain how my injury has not healed but im forced to go back to work and do heavy weights in physio. Like other person meantioned that He only diagnoses what ever WBC says is so TRUE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I am a Paramedic and sustained a serious back injury in August 2013 while at work that I have been struggling with since. I saw him for an IME for WCB and hoped for some real answers and support. However, he was late and flustered to start the appt. His rushed, non-personal attitude carried through the whole appt. I began to tell him the history of my injury and he stopped me after I described how it happened. He asked no details for the past 7 months or the symptoms I've been experiening. Dismissed any symptoms or issues I reported as not being related. Which is unbelievable because and physician knows they are- yet WCB has their hands in his pocket. Dismissed my MRI results as "essentially" normal- yet it isn't. When I told him findings that my physio, RMT, and chiro had found he barked "I'll be the judge of that". Yet then preformed THE most rushed, abrassive, condescending assessment I have EVER had. He was NOT a patient advocate! Just another muse for WCB.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

I have had both complete knee replacements done with Dr.J.Reilly. Surgery and healing were superb in 2006 and 2011. Dr, Reilly is a gifted surgeon who anticipates and explains anything you need. I even had the benefit of newer techniques in the latter surgery with an easier recuperation. I would recommend him to anyone. His secretary is the nicest I have ever met as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1414762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2013

Dr. Reilly is the most honest (in person) WCB Independant Medical Examination doctor I have had to date. He actually admitted that he is a WCB advocate and that he was not putting details of (his opinions) during our conversation that supported my position into his report. This is a first in my experience with WCB IME doctors. I have had MD's admit that WCB pays a premium over what public health care pays and those MD's know what is desired in their report in order to keep getting call backs for more IME's. His opinions during our conversation gives me clues to pass on to the surgeon that will perform an unbiased assessment of my injuries which is far more than any other WCB MD has ever given me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1414761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2013

Dr. Reilly now works for WCB he will take a 15min look at your injury and will tell what is wrong ! He is not there to help you he is there to write down what WCB wants him to so they can avoid helping the injured workers. He goes against what every other Dr has said and written concerning your disability and your injury is determined only by what he says . All I can say if you go to Dr Reilly dont expect to get the help that is required for you to get better I hope everyone that reads this will find a different Dr. and one that is there to help you not WCB !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1414760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

seemed like he wanted to make appointment for my torn acl as quick as possible. got the surgery done and he retired a few weeks later so I got referred to another specialist who informed me that one screw in my femur was put in at the wrong angle, and is now loose and moving around. thanks jack!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1414759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I have had two major knee surgeries performed by Dr. Reilly both with no long term success. He is in and out of the room so quickly you have no time to ask question at all.Have had nothing but trouble with my knee since my last surgery in Oct. 2012 and because Reilly is now retired there is no way for my family Dr. to get the surgery notes- I quote from his secretary " I can;t make them type any faster or make him dictate the notes any faster either". This means my family Dr. cannot seem to find out what was done. I am now booked with another surgeon as Reilly is now retired as he should be and I would never see him again or recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1414758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2012

My boyfriend has been dealing with Dr. Reilly and his staff for a couple of months now and we have got nowhere. His secretary is the most unpleasant person to deal with, she does not seem to care or give you any type of answer. We have had nothing but troubles and would gladly deal with someone else if they is anyone else! Do no waste your time because you will get no where.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1414757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2012

This Doctor does not have much interest in his patients post sergury

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1414756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

had orthoscopic knee surgery. Most painful orthoscopic surgery I've ever encountered. It's been several months now and my knee still bothers me. I would discourage anyone from seeing this "dr". Had a follow up appointment which took less then five minutes and was informed it would heal in time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1414755].votes_count ]]