Rate Dr. Helen Robson

Dr. Helen Robson's Ratings

I had uterine cancer in 2009 and Dr. Robson and Dr. Salvadore operated and removed it. Dr. Robson has been following me for the last five years. My surgery was a success. I had no post-op pain and no problems afterwards. Dr. Robson is so kind and gentle and very professional. I love her. And I love Gina! I can't say enough good about Dr. Robson and Gina!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2449469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

I can't say enough about Dr. Robson. After 7 years of being in pain, fighting for answers and no diagnosis, Dr. Robson was determined to help me. I saw her for the first time during my emerg visit in March. From the very first time we spoke, she was a very concerned and sympathetic person. She had a very good idea of what was going on and admitted me to have surgery. She is so experienced and qualified in her field of work, that she was totally right and since my surgery I have been completely pain free. It doesn't end there. Next I dealt with her office staff for a follow up appointment, and I speak very highly of them as well. Thanks Dr. Robson and her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1414858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2013

I have seen Dr Robson with both my pregnancies in the last 2 years. Starting off with Gina her reception she is exceptional! Dr Robson herself is very kind and caring, simply a pleasant/lovely Dr whom I trusted completely with all my complications. She made me feel at ease and she took her time with all of my questions. Just Loved her, but it was unfortunate she didn't deliver either of my girls!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1414857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2013

Doctor Helen Robson was able to do a great analysis of my condition. She spends a lot of time to understand the problem and the patient. She writes very detailed- oriented reports in each session. She does a great risk health analysis and tries to check you up for different situations. I totally recommand her since she is one of the rare doctors in Vancouver who cares for your health and she does a fantastic job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1414856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2013

Dr. Robson and the front desk staff (especially Gina) have always been professional, supportive and accommodating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1414855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2012

her staffs are awful...very arrogant and tart. she is ok as a doctor, but terrible in surgery. after my surgery with her, the ovarian chocolate cysts were seen within a month in ultrasound. she ruined my ovaries but could not remove the disease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1414860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1414859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

Amazing. Had a D and C and she was kind, understanding and friendly. She is full of knowledge and very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1414854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

A wonderful doctor. She listens to you and treats you with respect. She is very kind and has a professional manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1414853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2010

I had surgery Oct/09 performed by Dr. Robson. She gives the utmost care to her patients. She is an outstanding surgeon and I would recommend her to anyone. She treats her patients like she really cares and never rushes through an appointment. She has truly changed my life!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1414852].votes_count ]]