You may also like

Rate Dr. Troy A. Dowers

Dr. Troy A. Dowers's Ratings

At first I thought he was a good doctor but I've found that he doesn't mind taking over prescribing your psych meds and then messing with you by refusing to do any refills until your appointment. Then a week before the appointment and with less than a week of meds left they call because he's taking that day off and the next time they can get you in is two weeks later but won't refill the meds that you can't do without. Maybe if I'm lucky the withdrawal will be so bad I'll commit suicide which ironically is what the meds are preventing. Oh well. It can be in him and his office if it happens. Enjoy your day off.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2798503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

DR DOWERS WAS KIND, COURTEOUS AND HAS A WONDERFUL BEDSIDE MANNER!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2479121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2014

Dr. Dowers is an A+ physician. He is always exceptionally pleasant, thorough and understanding. Due to his "listening carefully" to his patients, he discovered a disease I didn't even know I had. Now taking medication for it for a full year and the positive changes in me have been enormous. Also, he does not hesitate in referring you to a specialist if he feels that is the best course of action. He got me in to see an ortho doctor in 30 minutes as he felt my condition was serious. His diagnosis was correct. I required surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2479120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

I LOVE DR DOWERS AND STAFF!ALOT OF TIME SPENT WITH MY SPECIAL NEEDS SON, AND LOTS OF SUPPORT GIVEN TO ME{MOM) AS WELL! WOULD RECEOOMEND TO WHOMEVER WANTS THE REAL FACTS!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][566644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2014

Had my first appointment scheduled today after waiting for it for 3 months ( my previous doctor is leaving the practice) - was 10 minutes late mostly due to the check in - scan your insurance card process and he wouldn't see me. Nice way to make a first impression. Are you trying to tell me you really don't want to be my doctor? I heard you were a nice doctor; were you having an off day today? My wife is furious.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][566643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

Great doctor! Very intelligent, patient, kind, very comfortable being around him and he genuinely cares for his patients.He listens and he explains everything very thoroughly. He's a gifted doctor! I would instantly recommend him to anyone. I am truly blessed to have found a doctor like him! Good staff, very helpful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][566642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2011

Told me all my options instaed of just handing me a bunch of pills. I liked him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][566641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2011

Very professional, informative, and takes his time to explain options and alternatives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][566640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2011

Had to switch from Mayo because they dropped medicare. Was a little worried. Partners reveiws bad. After a couple visits I am very happy. very lucky to find him. Explained diabetes to me for first time. Will stay with him as long as he will have me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][566639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2010

Got me some answers quickly. Called me the next day after tests and told me what was wrong. I was very satisfied and will keep seeing him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][566638].votes_count ]]