Rate Dr. Troy A. Dowers

Dr. Troy A. Dowers's Ratings

DR DOWERS WAS KIND, COURTEOUS AND HAS A WONDERFUL BEDSIDE MANNER!

Submitted Aug. 4, 2014 | flag

Dr. Dowers is an A+ physician. He is always exceptionally pleasant, thorough and understanding. Due to his "listening carefully" to his patients, he discovered a disease I didn't even know I had. Now taking medication for it for a full year and the positive changes in me have been enormous. Also, he does not hesitate in referring you to a specialist if he feels that is the best course of action. He got me in to see an ortho doctor in 30 minutes as he felt my condition was serious. His diagnosis was correct. I required surgery.

Submitted July 28, 2014 | flag

I LOVE DR DOWERS AND STAFF!ALOT OF TIME SPENT WITH MY SPECIAL NEEDS SON, AND LOTS OF SUPPORT GIVEN TO ME{MOM) AS WELL! WOULD RECEOOMEND TO WHOMEVER WANTS THE REAL FACTS!

Submitted Feb. 15, 2014 | flag

Had my first appointment scheduled today after waiting for it for 3 months ( my previous doctor is leaving the practice) - was 10 minutes late mostly due to the check in - scan your insurance card process and he wouldn't see me. Nice way to make a first impression. Are you trying to tell me you really don't want to be my doctor? I heard you were a nice doctor; were you having an off day today? My wife is furious.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2014 | flag

Great doctor! Very intelligent, patient, kind, very comfortable being around him and he genuinely cares for his patients.He listens and he explains everything very thoroughly. He's a gifted doctor! I would instantly recommend him to anyone. I am truly blessed to have found a doctor like him! Good staff, very helpful!

Submitted Dec. 22, 2011 | flag

Told me all my options instaed of just handing me a bunch of pills. I liked him.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2011 | flag

Very professional, informative, and takes his time to explain options and alternatives.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2011 | flag

Had to switch from Mayo because they dropped medicare. Was a little worried. Partners reveiws bad. After a couple visits I am very happy. very lucky to find him. Explained diabetes to me for first time. Will stay with him as long as he will have me.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2010 | flag

Got me some answers quickly. Called me the next day after tests and told me what was wrong. I was very satisfied and will keep seeing him.

Submitted April 2, 2010 | flag

Nice, pleasant doctor. Good head on his shoulders. Very knowledgeable. Very respectful. Appreciate his bedside manner.

Submitted March 29, 2010 | flag